PDA

View Full Version : Tempory Retirement

Skinnydookie
13-06-2007, 13:23
Due to the abysmal service i get with talk talk coupled with the bizarre, host not known problem i am having on Fummbl, it is with deep regret I will have to bow out of the Warseer league.

I am currently looking for a new place to rent and all problems will be rectified then.

Apologies for delaying/upsetting the tournament- its out of my control!

I hope I am not banished from the league as I would very much like to keep playing in 1-3 months time, although I will accept relegation etc. and I will observe proceeding from my work computer which i am typing on now.

I'll be back- you cant keep a good rat down.

Deng Ham
13-06-2007, 14:59
Sorry to hear that you will be out. But reas ashured that you are welcome back.

tenpole
13-06-2007, 18:22
Talk Talk are only second worse ISP, first come Tiscali.

So far have had no problems with Fast4 good connection on games, I offer to host all the time as it is so stable.

Skinnydookie
15-06-2007, 19:15
Unexpectadly, my internet service is now working! It turned out after all these months not to be talk talk but the wrong kind of wireless router!!

Unfortunatly the host unknown problem remains with admin's unable to help. I am going to delete all fummbl of my computer and reinstall everything and see if this helps.

Sorry to mess you all about and if you want me out the of the league whilst i rectify these problems i of course understand.

Jet
16-06-2007, 21:36
You'll be left in the tournament skinny since by the sounds of it you could be back at any time.

If you could just let us know every so often whether it looks like you'll be able to play the current round game or not then that would be useful. I think we could really do with you back, need some more nimble teams since we just lost 2 top elves.