PDA

View Full Version : Excel Format Combat Record Sheets

HarkonGreywolf
16-06-2007, 12:08
I have created some Excel Spreadsheet format Combat Record Sheets for Aeronautica Imperialis and thought I'd share them with you.
They differ slightly from the FW ones in that I do not think we need the Ammo and Hit counters on the CR sheets as most of us have them on our Force Lists (well those using Army Builder will, and I use an excel spreadsheet for my Orks which also has the same details as rmy Builder - I can make that available to anyone who might want to use it too if there's a demand.)
Feel free to try it out and let me know of any Improvements etc which might make it more useful.
Oh, and it runs to 2 pages of 8 craft each page, which should take care even of us Orks! ;) at least for most games anyway!
You may find it gives a Warning on downloading regarding "Read Only" and "Different name on file", this is because I use Excel 2007 and I have saved it in an earlier version so that more people can access it, following comments from someone (who will be nameless) that I'm using too modern a Spreadsheet! LOL
http://groups.msn.com/watfordwargamesfederation/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=1247&LastModified=4675627177548665164

Help yourselves and please give feedback on the sheet and whether you would like a Proforma Excel Spreadsheet for your army Lists as well.

HG

fattdex
17-06-2007, 01:35
please attach it here if you can, I have to sign up to the yahoo group to downlod it.

HarkonGreywolf
17-06-2007, 08:44
Hmmm, sorry Fattdex, it's an Excel file and the file type isn't an allowed attachment in here as its a "programme" file! (And being a bit of a "dinosaur" I don't know how to get round the problem.)
:(

The above link is actually to an old MSN Community site, and as far as I know you can access it without joining up!
At least I can access it without signing in, which is the same thing.

However, if you still have problems, if you email me I'll send it to you directly. You can email me on Bob@belong.fsnet.co.uk

Let me know what version of Excel you have and I'll try and make sure the copy I send you is compatible.

Also, do you use Army Builder for your lists, or some other programme? Or would you like a copy of my Excel Force list as well?

Harkon Greywolf

***Edit: P.S. Emailed you directly as attachments here are a problem. Hope you've received it by now. Oh, and admitted you as a member of the MSN site.

technichen03
16-10-2008, 00:49
Do you still have this file? If so could you please email it to me please?

Havock
16-10-2008, 12:22
You could put in in a rar or zip and attach it I think...

LordWhiteWolf
14-11-2008, 09:45
yeah im having difficulties dling it, plz attatch