PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis Crown, Defend the Headless Badger

MAD MAN-A-TRON
17-06-2007, 04:35
I'm trying to figure out what army I'm going to bring to this scenario, it's a choice between my ogre kingdoms and my empire and so far, the ogres aren't doing very well. A friend of mine and I had a little battle in anticipation to this upcoming event and it wasn't a good result for the ogres. Here's the list I'm thinking about for the empire.

Heroes:
96, Captain of the Empire, Armor of Meteoric Iron, Sword of Might,
Pistol

135, Battle Wizard, Level 2, Dispel Scroll, Wizard's Staff,
Hand Weapon

75, Master Engineer, Repeater Pistol, Hand Weapon

Core:
260, 20 Halberdiers, Full Command
Detachment, 10 Handgunners
Detachment, 10 Swordsmen

220, 20 Spearmen, Shields, Full Command
Detachment, 10 Handgunners

Special:
100, Great Cannon

Rare:
110, Helblaster Volley Gun

Total: 996

Any suggestions? I think the only thing this list really lacks is a QRF (or Quick Reaction Force). I was think about dropping one of the detachments and maybe the master engineer for a unit of knights, I don't have any pistoliers :( but, I have a unit of dogs of war light cav, with bows. Again, any suggestions are welcome, and thanks for looking!

MAD MAN-A-TRON
18-06-2007, 05:46
*pokes screen*
Anybody?
This must be the list to end all list than...know if I can only get my tactics and techniques down.

Revlid
18-06-2007, 06:11
If you could, I'd swap the Swordsmen and Halberdiers around: 20 Swordsmen with 10 Halberdiers as an attachment. Halberdiers work better as attachments due to their higher hitting power and lower Armour Save, while the Swordsmen have more staying power due to the reverse, and so work better as a block unit.

MAD MAN-A-TRON
21-06-2007, 14:51
Thank you, I did that and it worked out fairly well.