PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into Mordheim

Frans
17-06-2007, 14:20
Hey guys,

My friends and I have decided to throw in a mini Summer campaign in the form of Mordheim, which is okay by me.

The problem is the fact that although I own a copy of the rulebook I haven't played it since it first came out. :o

I've decided to go with a Dwaf Treasure Hunter gang, as it would fit my Warhammer army and i'm allready working on greenstuffing cobblestone bases to go with the city effect :)

I was hoping for some good advice and pointers to get a decent starting gang together. Nothing uber cheesy. I'll probably be facing Undead, Skaven and Witchhunters the most, if that's of any help

Fastforward rlz
19-06-2007, 17:01
Well honestly you could just scroll through the past threads and find a lot of good advice. I think there's a fresh thread about dwarfs right now too.

carik
19-06-2007, 17:42
Well honestly you could just scroll through the past threads and find a lot of good advice. I think there's a fresh thread about dwarfs right now too.

That about sums it up, yeah. My advice would be to read through the past threads, then put together a list. Once you've got a personalized list, toss it out for everyone to look at.