PDA

View Full Version : Warseer Warzone South: Bounty Thread

Jet
18-06-2007, 19:47
The Money in the Bank is getting an overhaul! We are looking for at least one player from each team to be nominated for their bounty, as per the rules on the Warseer league main page.

This thread is for nominating opposing players. Since there are probably so many options, the poll listed simply shows the most dangerous looking player from each team.

th0r
18-06-2007, 19:54
While head coach th0r may be undead and thus losing most of his memory, he still remembers the feud with LordSnotball. Therefore he has declared that his money in the bank choice will be Hairy Mary the WE on Dark Seers.

LordSnotball
19-06-2007, 08:08
In the same token, the vendetta stands and my grudge book must be avenged. May Th0r's Val suffer the death sentence (preferably by T16 fouling)

th0r
28-06-2007, 21:18
Well Val took a not to glorified step out of the warseer league today. After scoring a TD against the dwarves, thus skilling at 31... only to see him age -str. At this point in the tournament I don't need a strength 2 ghoul who is boosting my TR quite a bit. Therefore I made the tough choice to kill Val and feed him to the zombies (who were very hungry after playing a good game). On the bright side though, with all the dismembered dwarven body parts, I had enough pieces to reincarnate a new Val.

Search
29-06-2007, 08:55
Dammit, I just wanted to place a bounty on his head.

I should not have signed that contract before the game, The hatchlings were so drunk they forgot to put on their armour :).

Tough game with 2 dead 2 SI and 4 BH on the dwarf side.