PDA

View Full Version : Stunty summer cup result?

Deng Ham
19-06-2007, 14:13
Hi all..

Now after 2 games in the cup is done. Gnomes and Steaks are in a semifinale each.

Who do you think wil face the Steaks and the Gnomes?

And who will run off with the cup?

My guess is
Flobalob vs Steaks
IP vs Gnomes.

And that the steaks will win in overtime over IP.

th0r
19-06-2007, 14:27
I think that i'll be able to take Ip this time. Although it really depends if he makes enough cash to get another beast. I just think only facing one will give me enough room to dominate the physical game. As I seem to remember our last game he had regenertion work every time... this time he won't be as lucky. Not to discount yorkie but its hard to go against the champions (although it would be nice if the two teams beat the hell out of each other).

Also I think snotball will come out on top of fredox. His team is just crazy, and he seems to improve everytime. I fought him to a very tough 1-1 draw and only because I got his gutter runner out early. His other games he dominated. Although I think it will be tough for him against the steaks. So my final prediction is Steaks vs Gnomes.. with a a bloody final where the gnomes high av will prevail.

tenpole
20-06-2007, 10:07
I think E Kicked My Shin in a close game against Flobalob, unless the Vampires take out Zoom Zoom in the game.

With only one beast I will go for the Fakshun winning due to slaughter of the nurglings. The Fakshun have a fanatic to take out the beast.

PhrollikK
02-07-2007, 17:49
...With only one beast I will go for the Fakshun winning due to slaughter of the nurglings. The Fakshun have a fanatic to take out the beast.

Not to mention 2 chainsaws (yikes!!!) I think Yorkie will win me this time, I will not be as lucky as I was last game. Although in stunty anything can and will happen. My prediction is Gnomes vs NZS (if Deng can neutralize the faster rats that is).

th0r
02-07-2007, 18:08
My tie against the eshin just keeps looking better and better. When is the last game in round 1 being played?

LordSnotball
02-07-2007, 20:09
the only ppl who are a threat are thor's stupid 8av guys... everyone else will fall...

deng_ham... ur mino's n halflings (i think) are next

muahahahahaaa...

Nuffle's Laws of Blood Bowl Reality:
Any time u claim u will win, you lose!
Any time u think u will lose, your opponent's key player will fail a GFI and RIP
Wishing ur opponent 'bad luck' rubs off on your dice rolls

Deng Ham
02-07-2007, 21:39
yup... The first semi finale of the cup.

You better head for safty and forfigt. Becouse the Steaks are high and hungry

LordSnotball
04-07-2007, 07:38
forfeit? me? i'll score 2tds while ur starting ur chainsaws :P

let the hams... erm, games, begin!

th0r
04-07-2007, 12:54
Be interesting when the gutter runner goes splat from big guys/chain saws.

tenpole
04-07-2007, 19:09
Did you notice Zoom Zoom the Eshin assassin (or gutter runner) is now at number two slot in the WSFA top players. I would not be surprised if he speeds past Robocop by the end of the tournament.

Still have not heard from Yorkie or Phrollikk yet as to when they will play their game. Let them get sorted first as they have only just got back.

I think the Fakshun will get through to the next round only to loose against the Pants.

PhrollikK
04-07-2007, 21:39
Preliminary time for mine and Yorkies match is Thursday 9.30 PM GMT... Be there or be []

LordSnotball
05-07-2007, 06:32
Did you notice Zoom Zoom the Eshin assassin (or gutter runner) is now at number two slot in the WSFA top players. I would not be surprised if he speeds past Robocop by the end of the tournament.

Still have not heard from Yorkie or Phrollikk yet as to when they will play their game. Let them get sorted first as they have only just got back.

I think the Fakshun will get through to the next round only to loose against the Pants.

nopes, didnt notice that Zoom Zoom was a star player in the league... now thats rare...

and yes, i reckon he will go *splat* veeery soon!

LordSnotball
05-07-2007, 06:34
Zoom Zoom NZS Eshin Assassin 28 SPP

Eshin Coach:
since when is Zoom Zoom employed by the NZS? u'll be hearing from my lawyer

tenpole
05-07-2007, 11:01
Wait till next game to see how he performs to see who lines his pockets.

LordSnotball
05-07-2007, 11:20
well, 3tds last match, and onlz didnt score the 4th with him coz i wanted to spread the spps... turned out a good thing coz my other player got the mvp too, and the rolled dbls :)

btw, for stunty, which is better, block or tackle?

th0r
05-07-2007, 12:07
block if only because it can stop your turn from ending prematurely .

LordSnotball
05-07-2007, 17:05
nods, was thinking of 2 blocks for 1 tackle ratio... just coz the tackler will catch everyone off guard...

thats presuming i get 3 dbls :)

LordSnotball
05-07-2007, 19:44
The first half was brutal, chain saws chopping and Mino's mangling, leaving merely 3 eshins on the pitch, but still ending in ending in 0-0. The Smelling Salts handicap came in useful and almost all the eshins woke up...

and then Zoom Zomm came into action on the offence, and hey presto, 2-0

Deng_Ham:
"Deng ham was shouting over to his Minos... Go you there and hurt something. I don't play you to think, I pay you to hurt. And if you don't start meatgrinding rat's. I'll ask cock to meatgrind you."

LordSnotball:
"Aaayyyyeeeyaaa Ha! The new poisoned dagger stabbing technique confuses the opponents so much we could stab their unprotecteds... Extra cheese for the scorers! Booya!

2 completely dfferent playing styles, but both coaches learnt a few new tricks.

When confrontetd by the reporters after the game, Coach Deng_Ham said
"that the daggers was an unexpected suprise. They're so smal that they can hardly be seen, even in the puny hands of a sewer slogger."

He was later seen talking to the manufacturer of BUZZ chainsaws. The roumour was that he wanted a pocket size saw. And a large quantity discount.

LordSnotball
05-07-2007, 19:48
btw, Zoom Zoom needs a skill, any recommendations? tackle? strip ball? leap? sure feet?

Deng Ham
05-07-2007, 19:51
I tryed to give him my broken neck, or a nig. But Unfortynatly FUMBBL does not alow trading of players and skills. It woud have been real cheep for Snotty

LordSnotball
05-07-2007, 20:01
heh,

just to remind u guys that im travelling on the 15th, so playing in the final will be difficult... if we dont get to play over the next week, feel free to forfeit the game in the final... and we can play the final match when i get back...

*grin*

th0r
07-07-2007, 21:01
in a 1940's news reporters voice

...the year is 218. The Empire invades the northern waste lands. A new hope comes from the Elves over seas. The Pants defeat Putrification..

The Underpant Stealing Gnomes have defeated Internal Putrification two-nil in blood bowl action today at Tweaks Bedroom. This means there will be a new champion this season as the ex-champions have been eliminated. Experts say the Pants have displayed the heart of a champion after there disappointing placing in the Pint tournament. Now the fans will get what they've wanted all season.. a rematch of the Pants vs E Kicked my Shin who last time squared off in a 1-1 tie that left fans hungry for more.

th0r
07-07-2007, 22:49
Pants Win !! Pants Win!!

tenpole
08-07-2007, 07:59
Congratulation to the Pants for winning the 2007 WSFA Summer Cup for which the team receive 1 point. I will be doing an award/ medal badge/sticker for all players that took part in the cup tournament which you may add to your bio for each player. There is the Did Y spill me Pint award which coaches should use for their players to fluff them up.

I have set up a breather tournament which is not an official one but it stops abuse of friendlies. You do not have to take part in this tournament, there will be no points it was only set up to give a break before the next official tournament is set up. Be prepared for this Air that I breathe tournament to end suddenly once the official tournament is set up. That will be in about a month.

Tenpole

PhrollikK
08-07-2007, 08:51
Gratz th0r on a deserved win. Those Gnomes are looking harder for every day that passes. Was surprised that you won over the Eshins because they are a very quick team and, well, your team is the opposite :) Well done.