so what do you guys think of this

thanks
samuel

samuel
22-06-2007, 10:20
come on some one must have something to say

f2k
22-06-2007, 11:31
Is this for one-off gaming or a tournament?

If it's a tournament, then you might find yourself in a lot of trouble. Only 12 players, too few rerolls and fan factor...

daemonkin
22-06-2007, 12:17
Pro elves are very susceptible to injury because of AV7.
Having said that my first game in our new league saw a 0-0 draw with my beastman chaos team with Minotaur.

With 8 out of 12 elf players in the casualties/KO box I really should have won but made some silly mistakes (minotaur intercepting the ball and running for end zone and waiting 1 square out for 3 turns until last turn when he promptly failed his wild animal roll to move!:D )

You should really invest in apothecary to help out with injuries but I think 4 catchers is a bit much to begin with - your team will have no problem scoring with basic line elves but you are weak defending so I would say change 2 catchers to line elves and up your re-rolls to 2 poss 3.

Good luck

D.

Gres
22-06-2007, 12:24
I would agree with daemonkin that you need more re-rolls and that cutting the catchers (For linemen) to 2 to free up the money is the way to go. It would be helpful to know if you are going to play in a league or with fixed teams as this changes the emphasis slightly. With fixed teams numbers and injuries don't matter as much as Elves can score with few players but in ongoing leagues the AV7 comes into effect and you could have trouble in the long run.

Personally I can run Elves well in a fixed team tourney but have trouble keeping them alive in an ongoing league where I tend to prefer Dark Elves.

Tennboy
22-06-2007, 15:11
in an LRB5 league thanks to journeymen things aren't so bad, but in an LRB4 league out of 6 games my Woodies have only played 1 game at full strength and that was the first one. Keeping AV7 players healthy without block or dodge is rough. And those Pro Elf blitzers are no where near the player of a wardancer.