PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Issue 4 HAS COME BACK! To Warseer ...

Autobot HQ
21-06-2007, 20:46
Read the title; After many delays the Issue is finally out!

Deng Ham
21-06-2007, 22:10
It was fantastic. I had a good fealing about it when we did the intervju. But you blow me away.

Top notch.

Search
22-06-2007, 07:25
Superb work again Autobot HQ.

I like the calling out section :p

It's fun to see a theme each month !
Keep up the good work

Search

RawMessiah
22-06-2007, 15:04
Great stuff!

It's alwyas fun reading (the newsletter), especially when I learn there are coaching yelling at me; throwing some nasty comments(!!). Come out on the field instead and lemme show who'z da man!

:p

RawMessiah
22-06-2007, 15:04
Great stuff!

It's alwyas fun reading (the newsletter), especially when I learn there are coaches yelling at me; throwing some nasty comments(!!). Come out on the field instead and lemme show who'z da man!

:p

th0r
22-06-2007, 23:40
hehe, you'll get whats coming to you.. either in this life or when I reanimate you!

Jet
23-06-2007, 11:12
Goblin reporter Nikkit Kwikk came to see the Gambits a few days before the publication of the latest issue of the Warseer news. The gobbo caught up with team captain Krige and Kasparov during some clawing practice..

Nikkit: Who are you particularly looking out for in the league ahead? You're in front at the moment but only because you've played one game more, who knew zombies could be ahead of the game! Eek!

Krige: Oi what are you trying to say? All we can do is win each game at a time, and have we been doing that by half. Two comfortable wins against other fancied Warseer North teams and no injuries taken. In our opinion, rather than being the underdogs like last year, we think we're now a decently powerful team, ready to really mix it with the big boys.

Nikkit: That's great, now what about my question, mister.

Kasparov bears over the gobbo and glares his teeth...

Krige: I'd be careful if I were you, buster. Kasparov 'ere hasn't eaten in a couple of days, he doesn't want to spoil his Atkins diet but I guess you'd only qualify as a snack.

Kasparov: Grrragh. Asshletigah, orcas, quooks, togrerah!

Krige: Anyway he's right. We've drawn Athletico, Badnagz Bad Boyz and the Quakes together in a row. We appealed to the tournament administrators over this horrible run, but they say they didn't want to change it out of supposed favouritism towards us, now why would that be eh?

Nikkit: Maybe they just don't like you. Perhaps the other teams just don't like you, you'll admit you don't appear the most professional...

Nikkit looks around the NA-AA training camp to see only golems and zombies in some very....slow...tackling practice.

Krige: Well surely that's where you come in. We've got to have some positive feedback in the next issue of the Warseer news; leaders of the league, gaining strength, taking out those fancied Talons, our popularity should go through the roof, so what's in there Nikkit?

Nikkit: Well, uh, the end of the Talons is in there, but we haven't said you were responsible...

The tackling practice stops, and the entire team starts to bear down slowly on the goblin.

Nikkit: Quivering Uh...there's a story about the problems with Kasparov's little injury...

...the goblin is in complete shadow from those bearing over him...

Nikkit: Then there's the new power 15, which Unbecoming has now made *pause* but Kasparov has gone!

Krige: That's enough, get 'im!

The goblin sprints through the legs of Kasparov, who attempts the diving tackle but just leaves himself squirmed on the floor. Nikkit nips past zombie after zombie, only just escaping Krige's grasp though, and makes it safely out into the forest and back to Warseer HQ.

Krige: Gah, you'd better say you think we'll win the league, you little pipsqueak! Or Kasparov will come and hunt you down...ok guys, lets find my arm.