PDA

View Full Version : Heli Attack 3

TheSonOfAbbadon
15-08-2005, 18:46
Play as a soldier who can apparently jump 30 feet high and carry about 30 different guns which are about twice his size who has been sent to some place to destroy alot of helicopters for no good reason!

http://www.miniclip.com/heliattack3.htm

Ar-Earandur
15-08-2005, 18:52
Yeah I figure that guy is a Moviemarine

TheSonOfAbbadon
15-08-2005, 20:00
Maybe the guy could do a Warhammer 40k variation... a Marine fighting Ork Dethkoptas... hmmm...

Kensai X
15-08-2005, 20:11
That game is ridiculously hard at the higher levels... Especially if you did what did and took put heli-copters in hand to hand combat with a knife lol...

TheSonOfAbbadon
16-08-2005, 13:17
It is hard at the higher levels, especially the unending final level.

The first few levels are easy though. On the first level, when you're going past those ? hologram things, look for a ? hologram that is slightly raised off the ground with a ladder on the right and a blank wall on the left. Shoot the blank wall, it will break away, eventually you will get a chaingun! And when you're at the place where you can shoot the red hologram, things, just left of the boxes that you can shoot, get to the highest point there, where the bottom right red hologram thing is, activate timeshift and do a hyperjump, you must press left as soon as you can. At the height of your jump there will be a floating platform with a flak cannon on it! Huzzah! Flak!

Wiseman
16-08-2005, 13:23
i did that for the first few levels until the helecopters started becoming to powerful, my friend finished the game without dying on the day it came out, dont see how, im stuck on the last world, or 2nd last world

TheSonOfAbbadon
16-08-2005, 14:39
The trick is to never stop moving and hope against hope that you get the Anytime gun.

Charax
16-08-2005, 14:47
HA3 is sooo much fun - the easiest way to play it is to go from the start whenever you die, and rack up all the weapons you can. Effective use of your timebar and hyperjump is vital.

oh, and get as close to the 'copters as possible before firing with multishot weapons.

TheSonOfAbbadon
16-08-2005, 14:53
Effective use of the timebar and hyperjump isn't vital, I got to the very final level without using either. I don't see the point of the time thing as it's not much help, and I only use hyperjump occasionally to get 25 machine gun bullets [kill a helicopter while doing a hyper jump, you get 25 machinegun bullets, if you rarely use your machine gun then you can really rack up a ton of ammo.]