PDA

View Full Version : 2000pt Lizardmen

Iron Father
02-07-2007, 03:03
Any advice on this list. This is the basis for my lists that I plan on using for Nemesis Crown. I would appreciate any advice that cna be given. thanks.

Saurus Oldblood
General; Light Armour; Itzl
Piranha Blade
Aura of Quetzl
The Maiming Shield
Cold One

Saurus Scar-Veteran
Great Weapon; Light Armour; Quetzl
Charm of the Jaguar Warrior

Skink Priest
Magic Level 2; Scout; Lore of Heaven
Blood Statuette of Spite

Skink Priest
Magic Level 2; Scout; Lore of Heaven
Cube of Darkness

20 Saurus Warriors
Command

20 Saurus Warriors
Command

9 Skink Skirmishers
Scout; Blowpipe
1 Skink Brave

9 Skink Skirmishers
Scout; Blowpipe
1 Skink Brave

4 Saurus Cavalry
Spear; Shield; Musician
1 Champion

4 Saurus Cavalry
Spear; Shield; Musician
1 Champion

3 Salamander Hunting Packs

86 Models
1996 pts.
PD 6 DD 4

tanka
03-07-2007, 13:00
Looks solidish.

I would(with 2 units of sauras) do everything I could to take a BSB, take a jaguar oldblood and a BSB scar vet on cold one. I would drop the magic items and just take 3 scrolls instead, drop the scout off the skinks, and drop the champions. As to the list as a whole, it looks good, but I personally wouldn't take lizardmen without 3 or 6 terradons.

Just my two pennies,
Adam

Bazzal
18-07-2007, 01:49
first off id agree with tanka the BSB should def be considered. i would also swap cube of darkness for diadem of power as an extra 2 (assuming you stored them) power or dispel dice always come in handy, especially if your priest get the comet or thunder bolt. and why would u want to put ur priests with scout? cause thats a fair amount of points (bout 300) that would be very close to enemy troops and could be easily taken out, and since heavens spells either dont need range or need you to be with your own troops best keep them close. but i do like the list and i hope to use an old blood soon :-)

scarvet
18-07-2007, 10:14
Tepok,Tepok&Tepok. With Oldblood, BSB & other 1~2heros, you will have minimum 5 dispell dice, as well as CC ability.