PDA

View Full Version : the sickness within ic thread

warlordgrubnatz
16-08-2005, 22:14
[welcome to the SW roleplay thread, if you wish to sign up go to the iccc thread. The following classes start here
swat: outside inner city chapel
cop/ detective: outside inner city chapel
military/ special forces: a military base
other: going about your day to day lives]

Outside 'Melgreen chapel' a convoy of police cars and swat vans screeched into positon. Law enforcment swarmed, surrounding the dull-stone building. The police captain flicked on a klaxon "come out with your hands up" he shouted. Ruben dropped out of the back of a swat van. Like a well oiled machine his squad moved up to the front door. the sergeant nodded and they smashed the doors opened and moved inside. Hellish scenes awaited them. Inoccent people hung from the balconies, pentagrams etched in blood littered the floor. On the opposite sid of the chappel stood many hooded figures, they spun round and opened fire.
Ruben ducked to the ground behind a stone pilar...
[okay swat and police move nto the chappel, we are fighting cultists, they are human and armed with guns]

Bmaxwell
17-08-2005, 01:28
Ivan was in side of the Van he wish he was out side with his men. but he was needed here more the anything.

"men make sure your ready we don't know whats going on in there all we know is what father callahan told us and it doesn't sound good. Do not fire unless you are fired at frist. there gonna be lightly armed and please don't kill to many"

Ivan looked at the comptuer monitors this should be quick then he could go home and sleep.

rottin' daniel
17-08-2005, 09:08
Gary rushed inside after ruben, taking cover, fighting the urge to throw up.
"Jesus, Rub, this is what you came back from your vacation for?" he stood up, firing short bursts at the cultists, dropping two.
"those fu****s cant aim for ****."

warlordgrubnatz
17-08-2005, 11:21
"tell me about it" he mumbled as he leaned roun the corner and squeesed of a shotgun shell at a charging cultist, destroying his lower body. He moved to the next pillar using his swat tactics. He looked to the groud were another poor inocent had been chopped up.

Bmaxwell
17-08-2005, 18:20
"How we doing in there men! once you have entered the sacntuary stay there. hopefully there aren't to many more"

Ivan looked and saw that so far it seemed like most of the cultist fled out the back of the church but a few had stayed in the sactunary.

SprCobra
17-08-2005, 20:37
Sam dashed into the chapel and took cover behind a pillar on the west side he moved slowly up the bloody floor watching the doors like a hawk wehn cultist emerged form a upper balcony with a shotgun.A shell blew some of the pillar away while Sam sidestepping shot the clutist in the head causing him to fall head first on to the cold floor.As the last cultist fell with a thunderous bang dripping was heard sam looked up "Sick B*****ds" was all he said as he seen a small child with out any legs dangling above him.

warlordgrubnatz
17-08-2005, 21:14
Ruben jumped out on two cultists shooting one straight away, blowing his head off. The other dropped his gun and knelt down. "Hands behind your head" Ruben screamed as he ripped the mans hood from his head. His face was pale, as if he had'nt an ounce of blood in his veins. The man laughed hideously as ruben cuffed him. There were only a few more cultists now on the other side of the chapel.

Bmaxwell
17-08-2005, 22:09
"Is everything clear in there?"

Ivan had his head set on so he could hear when he got the reply back he went to go get Father callahan to beif him and get him ready to see if he could ID any of the cultist

it seemed that much of the youth group in callahans church some how where lead astray with out the fathers knowadgle and they used the church as a stageing ground in most of the cabneits they had stockpiled guns and other such things. very odd but it was his teams job to figure it out

"father are you ready the swat team should be done shortly" he could tell that Callahan was slightly shaken but surpisely not to bad

"yes im ready"

"shall we?"

the father gave a small nod and they waitied behind the van until they got the order that it was clear

Hippy In Peril
18-08-2005, 02:57
Dressed in a black police uniform, Kevin stepped out of the unmarked car, loading his Beretta 92 Brigadier Inox Pistol with a full magazine as he did so. The newly-hired "paranormal expert" walked up to the broken door of the church. He stepped in and took a look around the place. It looked more like a butcher's shop than a church.

"Excuse me," he said, walking up to the S.W.A.T. team and the minister, quickly flashing his badge, "I'm Officer Kevin Landers, Paranormal Expert of the N.Y.P.D." He looked around a little bit more before holstering his pistol on the tactical holster on his right thigh. "Looks like someone was trying to summon something. Any idea father?" he asked politely.

Heinrich Jäger
18-08-2005, 06:11
"What you got?" Heinrich asked looking over at Jones through the smoky air.

"This does not look good for you, not good at all, FULL HOUSE! Read them and weap!" Jones yelled, as the others cursed and threw down their cards, "what you got sucka!"

"Darn all I have is two pair," Heinrich said, and jones made a grab for the cash, and as he did, heinrich continued,"A pair of black threes and a pair of red threes!"

"God dammit!" Jones yelled, "you know, I hate when you do that!"

"Ha ha, if you cant take the heat..."

warlordgrubnatz
18-08-2005, 14:25
Ruben aproached kevin. "Kevin landers, what a suprise. Look at you paranormal expert" He chuckled. He face became grimn as he showed him the crime scene. "we arreseted three, the rest either fled or we killed" Men in white coats scraped up bllod samples and bodies into bags. "Look at these" He showed Kevin the pentagrams on the floor, "Weird **** huh" he asked. "Sure is kevin mumbled...

Bmaxwell
18-08-2005, 16:18
Callahan
"I don't understand I knew all of these kids. they where normal even a few wanted to become preist's I don't understand!"callahan then swallowed

"I don't know where they could have gotten this idea form mabye it was one.......I Rember one time Eddie brought a freind to the youth group we have after church but that guy was werid can't rember......its was Brent something or other. He kept going on and on about how god couldn't be real why where they worshiping something that didn't give them want they wanted. of course I din't approve and i asked him to leave which he did surpiseingly. then after that every one started acting strange then no one would show up for the youth group. you i figured boys or girls mabye cars or something work mabye had gotten them busy but then the be back. then i cam into church tonight and well you know the rest"

"What do you make of the Father Kevin he seems very rattled by this we might want to do a follow up on that name Brent as well" Ivan said to kevin over his shoulder

warlordgrubnatz
18-08-2005, 16:30
Ruben aproached a set of heavy wooden trap doors. "Whats down there" he shoted.

rottin' daniel
18-08-2005, 17:48
"well, Mr Paranormal expert" gerry said sarcasticly "we got one of them" Garry kicked the cuffed cultist, who squeeked from the hit.
"What happend, huh? you can mutilate children but cant take a kick? HUH?! you piece of crap" Garry kicked him again, then again, and again.. and was just about to kick him again.

warlordgrubnatz
18-08-2005, 17:58
Ruben glanced at gerry, he didnt care what happened to that filth. Father calahan aproached him. "Well, down there are the wine cellars and the old catocombs" Father calahan mumbled. Ivan and one of the swat team covered the trap doors as Ruben prepared to open them.

rottin' daniel
18-08-2005, 18:14
Garry spat on the bleeding cultist and grabbed his M4, standing in a covering postion on the door.
"Lets get this ******* over with"

warlordgrubnatz
18-08-2005, 18:23
Ruben pulled the door open. All that was down there was black, then a pair of glowing yellow orbs. Somthing darted out of the cellar, bowling ruben over and slitting the other swat officers throat. Whatever it was busted out of the stained glass window. Ruben ran outside while the others administered aid o the downed officers. Outside the radios were blarng, "10 04, 10 04 response", "We got a 1214". He ran and grabbed a radio, "Officer down, need ambulance" he shouted, he paused but all he could hear was "Officer down, medical assistance required" and other pleas for help. "this is green grove city hospital we have a security situation, officers needed"
Something was going on, inside Ruben was afraid, afraid of what might happen again...

rottin' daniel
18-08-2005, 19:35
"Jesus Christ" Garry ran after ruben "Rub, What the ******* is going on? Owen just got slithed!"

SprCobra
18-08-2005, 21:23
"What The ******?" Sam Dashed after Garry "Whats goi"*Sam sees Owen*"ng..on?" Sam knew what killed owen would be back

Hippy In Peril
18-08-2005, 23:22
"I'll get back to you," Kevin said, drawing his Beretta and dashing outside. He stopped at the squadcar Ruben was at, and took a knee by the open passenger door. "Looks like we're about to have some deja vu, my friend," he said grimly before standing back up. He lowered his voice to a barely-audible whisper, "We need to get every police department on full alert. We'll leave the military out of this for as long as we possibly can. If we can't get the city evacuated, at least get everyone to stock up on food, water, and a weapon or two, and to barricade their homes."

Kevin turned to the Chief, "Sir, the city needs to be quarentined. I know it's crazy to do that, but I'll have to explain it to you later," he said.

Bmaxwell
19-08-2005, 03:51
Ivan

"what the frack was that!" Ivan yelled and grabed his twin desert eagles. there was a reason some of his old freinds called him "gunslinger" he grabed his radio
"no one leave the chruch we need to figure out what hell just happend!"

Ivan went over to kevin and Grabed him 'what are you talking about a quarentine? I want some anwsers!"

Callahan was sitting on the steps of his church and just constaly shakeing form what just happened "get that man back to the police station and no one enter the chruch i want gurads around it in case something else comes out nothign in or out unless they have my auhtority if not stop them. by any means nescary"

Heinrich Jäger
19-08-2005, 06:13
"Listen up men! You are now officially on standby, there is something strange going on in the city, but sofar we are not needed, but I want you ready for when things get ugly. And according to the reports, they could get real ugly real fast." General Winston adressed his men.

Hippy In Peril
19-08-2005, 06:40
Kevin sighed, "It's a long story, but since time is running out, I'll cut it short. About a year ago in a town near Chicago, a viral infection or something along those lines broke out. You've seen Dawn of the Dead or Resident Evil, right? It's like that. Ruben and I were there in the heart of it. Why do you think I'm a paranormal expert?" Kevin let out another sigh, tapping his pistol against his thigh.

"We fear it'll happen here, but we now know how everything acts, so we know what precautions to take. Do what you can to keep as many people off the streets and away from the city. Get every police officer and fire fighter in the area on full alert. Stock up your officers with weapons, and have four-man teams set up to patrol the city at all times. I'll be hunting..." he trailed off and holstered his pistol.

rottin' daniel
19-08-2005, 08:38
Garry was laughing "Viral infestion? What the ******* is he talking about Ruben?"

warlordgrubnatz
19-08-2005, 11:20
"Its true, you may not belive it now but yo'll see soon" He turned to Ivan. I suggest me and someone else go down to the bradcast center and inform people to stock up on supplies and inform them on the situation. Ivan nodded. "come on Kevin" Ruben cxommanderred A squad car and set off.
[okay me and kevin are heading down to the broadcast center, Bmaxwell will infor the rest of you what to do]

Bmaxwell
19-08-2005, 15:13
"okay men frist we need to get back to the police station i don't know what that paranormal expert talking about but we have a job to do Every one get into one ot the cars the man shotgun if anyone comes near the car shoot it I will be in the Swat van make a bee line straight to the police station"

OoC/nothing really happens all the way to the police station not enough time has passed yet for it ti be like that all chacters are in the swat van with me and the Father Garyy your driveing so just use this time to talk out but everyone really doesn't know whats going on execpt for people that survied Dead City/OoC

warlordgrubnatz
19-08-2005, 15:41
The streets where prety much deserted, the radios were reporting rioting- a ramdom gang of murdurers attacking homes- terrorists and eveb comunists. The car screeched into the car park of the broadcast center, a tall building surrounded by transmition towers. Ruben and keven used their security clearence to barge their way into the emergency broadcasting room. They were plonked in front of a camera. Ruben looked up at a teast screen- "Your program has been interupted for this emergency brodcast"... The camera was pointing at ruben, 2err, hello i am corporal Quinn of the new york city swat department" He stammered. "There a is a situation of national emergency immenet, all citizens must barricade their homes and stock up on food and werever possible weapons".......

Ruben and kevin were taken from the room 5 minuites later, glad the broadcast was over. "So what are we dealing with" A suit asked him coldly. Ruben looked into the mans eyes and uttered "zombies". The suit swore and laughed then strolled off to do some important work.

[Okay Ruben and Kevn are inside the broadcast cnter, we have been ordered to stay and inform the people of the situation as it arises, kevin can explore the station but don't leave]

Hippy In Peril
19-08-2005, 18:13
Kevin followed the suit, and slammed his fist down on his desk when he stopped. "Damnit, we're not lying to you! Would two police officers lie like this? Listen to the radios and news reports! It's exactly how it was a year ago in a different city. Take our word for it, or this city will be just as a dead as the last!" he yelled, gaining the attention of many of employees there. "Have it your way," he said to the ignorant suit.

Kevin walked over to an empty desk and stood on top of it, kicking off the lamp near the edge. "Everyone, listen up," he said calmly, keeping the attention of nearly everyone in the room. "What I'm about to tell you will seem unbelievable, but you must trust me. In a few days, New York City is going to be overrun by..." he paused and took a deep breath, "zombies. I know it's crazy, but trust me. Officer Quinn and myself, Officer Landers, have experianced this before..."

Kevin spent the next hour telling their gruesome story, shocking many in the room with horryifying real details that brought the seemingly-hoax story into a bitter reality...

warlordgrubnatz
19-08-2005, 18:37
[its officer quinn, that was a mistake.]
Ruben added bits to the story now and then, most of the people seemed to be covinced. Ruben perred through the glass window to a repoter reading the news. "And reports are coming in of violent murders ll over the city, heres two police officers with a report" the video from their earlier recording. A husstled man ran in, "I need keys, Franks been bitten by some, mentalist, the ambulances are all engaged" the man gasped. Ruben and Kevin wer ridged for a second. "Lock him up somewere" Ruben ordered "Bu-" the man protested, "now" he barked. They locked the man upin a suplly closet and barred the door.

rottin' daniel
19-08-2005, 19:34
Garry was driving down the street, Pushing down the accelrator "Capt, what the hell is going on? zombies? whats next? vampires and lepercons?"

warlordgrubnatz
19-08-2005, 19:41
Images were now coming into the staition of zombies and cannibals murduring people. Ruben and kevein were instantly pulled into a press conference with the town mayor.
the first reporter asked his question. "Is this a virus or something else" the mayor replied solomnly "We dont know"
more questions came in to the police officers and the mayor.
"IS THIS A MILITARY OR HEALTH ISSUE"
"HOW DANGEROUS ARE THEY"
"WHERE DID THEY COME FROM"
The answer to all these questions were "We don't know"
[we are in the conference, answer the press questions]

rottin' daniel
19-08-2005, 19:48
"Oh crap!" Garry Turned the wheel sharply and pressed the brakes, infront of him was an overtunred car "Ill have to take a detour, what the hell is going on?" Garry pumped the gas and moved in to a side street

warlordgrubnatz
19-08-2005, 20:53
"How can we remain safe" a reporter shouted
"Well, you should barracade your self up as long as you can, dont head for any airports or large public gatherings" Ruben suggested

Hippy In Peril
19-08-2005, 21:04
Cameras and microphones were shove into the officers' faces and they were bombarded with questions. The room was so loud with shounting voices and frantic questions, Kevin could barely make out complete sentances.

"How do you stop them?!" he heard someone shout. Kevin pushed a camera man back. "Everyone! Just shut up! One at a God-damn time," he yelled, and the room quieted a bit, most uneasy about who was going to get assaulted next. "Shoot them in the head. It'll take them down permanently. That, or destroy the brain somehow," he said.

"What about the citizens of the city?" he head from the back of the room. "The citizens of New York City are advised to barricade all doors and windows and to stock pile on food, water, and some sort of weapon. Then...pray," Kevin said grimly before more questions fired off. "God, it never ends..." he thought.

warlordgrubnatz
19-08-2005, 21:26
They were bombarded with more questions. "Where are the safest places"
"No were is safe" Ruben replied coldly...

Bmaxwell
20-08-2005, 04:55
" i don't know what the hells goingon but were hear turn here"

every one piled out of the van "okay every one to the armouior once where there and locked up lets figure out what the hell is going on"

Every one went into the armourmy and ivan turned the key on the iron locked gate

"okay so what shall we do?"

Heinrich Jäger
20-08-2005, 05:43
Heinrich leaned up against the road block, "what the hell, kind of task is this? I am a sniper, why am I doing traffic duty?"

"It could be worse, you could be in the air port." Jones replied.

"how in the hell is that worse? At least it is warm there."

"yes but there you have to deal with pissed off people."

"Speaking of which," Heinrich said pointing to a car on the horizon.

"What? I dont see anything," A few seconds later, "Oh, how the heck did you see that, in this light."

"That is why you are a GI and I am a sniper" Heinrich said with a smile, "Where in the world does this person think he is going? Doesn't he read the news?"

"or watch tv"

"or see that no one else is on the ******* road?"

"What the hell?"

"Do you see what I am seeing, no wonder this guy is driving, he is drunk. Let's get this idiot." Heinrich said, as he got up to wave down the car. But the car kept coming, "STOP!" he yelled waving his arms, "God Dammit!" heinrich yelled jumpping out of the way. He rolled on the ground, spun around and put a round through the head of the driver.

"God Dammit! Stupid Jag-off" Heinrich yelled, "No one in or out! That was the order!"

"What in god's name is wrong with him?"

They jogged up to the car to investigate,"What the hell?" they both said as they looked inside.

rottin' daniel
20-08-2005, 09:44
Garry sat down "What did that guy say about Daen of the dead? I loved that movie..If this is true, we need, supplies, water, food..er GOD DAMN IT! My girlfriend.."
Garry stood up "I need to get my girlfriend"

warlordgrubnatz
20-08-2005, 10:47
The press conference was over Ruben and Kevin left the room. "Im going back to the pd, you with me" Ruben asked kevin.

Hippy In Peril
20-08-2005, 17:56
"Alrighty," Kevin said, trying to sound optimistic as he opened the passenger side door and got in. "Well, it's safe to say that we're screwed. Honestly, there are millions of people here. I think it'll be fun though," Kevin said with a grin.

warlordgrubnatz
20-08-2005, 20:01
"Thats one way to describe it" Ruben muttered as he turned the keysand started the engin. The police cruiser zommed out of the broadcast center and into the city. There were people everywere, trying to make it on foot. The car slowed as they were surrounded by a crowd of people. The people were pleading "help, some freak bit me" Ruben honked his horn as the people piled on the car. They began smashing the windows to get in. Ruben drew his desert eagle.
[people are all over the car- they are normal people who weant help, soome will atack and some may be armed]

Hippy In Peril
20-08-2005, 22:51
"Hey hey hey!" Kevin screamed through the closed window while drawing his Beretta. "We can't help you! We're going into this mess!" he screamed as someone weakly started hitting the window as the weight of hundreds of people squashed those at the front. The glass cracked, sending a cobweb of cracks from the center of the window. Kevin looked over at Ruben, "looks like we're going to have to start shooting these poor **************..." he said as the rear-side window cracked.

Bmaxwell
21-08-2005, 00:56
"Garry call her on the phone mabye then but you ain't going alone even if she's still alive"

"callahan are you okay?"

"I think so."

rottin' daniel
21-08-2005, 09:02
Garry picked up his cellphone and dialed

"Honey? you OK? it garry, yes I know, listen to me, You have to barricade yourself, wait! Tine! listen to me! You have to Barricade yourself inside the attic, listen! there are Riots all over the city, Barricade yourself in the attic, with all the food and water you can take, I will come and get you, I know, I am afraid too..I will come and get you, I promise..! Just..Oh God..What is your Favorite Movie? exactley..YES THAT IS EXACTLEY WHAT IM SAYING! You have to, please, I Love you, I will come to get you!"

He hung up the phone.
"What are you looking at?"

warlordgrubnatz
21-08-2005, 17:07
Ruben fired a shot into one of the crazy crounds leg. Blood puted through the now shattered windsreen and the crown stooped suddenly and went quiet. Ruben rammed the pedal, the car moving through a sea of bodies. People began smashing through the roof with crowbars and sharp objects...

Hippy In Peril
21-08-2005, 19:07
Kevin looked up, and opened fire on the roof, scaring anyone on the roof. The banging on the car's roof stopped, and so did most of the banging on their doors as the bodies thinned out. Kevin ejected his empty magazine, took a box full of 9mm bullets from the glove compartment, and reloaded the spent magazine.

"Well that was fun," he said sarcastically. "I can't wait for the crap to hit the fan..."

Bmaxwell
21-08-2005, 19:28
"nothing Garry" Ivan laughed "just nice to see that there still some honest love still in this city."

only a few people where still the armoury Ivan, Garry, Callahan, 2 Swat members and that was it Ivan was thinking at the moment they where safe form what ever was out side but he didn't know how long that would be garry wanted to get his Girlfreind and if this was gonna take longer then a few days (which Ivan figured it would) they would need food and water. would be best to take the Swat van when they went out but Ivan had a feeling that people would come here for help. He was a cop so the people came first.

"okay I need some voulnteers I got a plan"

rottin' daniel
22-08-2005, 09:22
"I'm in" Said Garry imediatly, thinking that getting out might give him a chance to get Tine.
"What the plan?

warlordgrubnatz
22-08-2005, 13:11
The car pulled up out side the police department. The streets were deserted a people sat home watching the danger reports. Ruben rab up and into the guarded building. Inside the phones rattled with emergency calls, but the staition was practically empty, all the cops had been called out.

Bmaxwell
22-08-2005, 16:55
"People are going to be comeing here for help. which is what I want them to do we can Protect them but were going to have to get this place ready. so lets board up the windows and all the doors that aren't metal board them up to and make sure nothing is gonna get threw them. Im gonna head up to the roof and see if the whilrebird is still up there and if anything comes towards use i'll be able to snipe them off. with this bad boy Garry see if you can contact the nearest army base tell them do not let anyone get off the island okay? come on people lets move!" Ivan unlocked the door and every one got to work and makeing the police department a virtual fortress

warlordgrubnatz
22-08-2005, 17:14
Ruben nodded to ivan and got to work. He ran down a stairwell to the fire escape and blocked the doo with a fire axe. He then ran into the offices and pushed a heavy desk against the wooden door. He headed into the swat department. Officers were boarding up windows and taking supply rosters, turning the police department into a fortress. He enetered Ivans office, it was empty. He boarded the windows up, leaving spaces for snipers.
He rushed around, giving officers orders of what to do. He made his way to the garage, the doors wide open. "Okay guys, lock this place down" Ruben motioned to the officers guarding the place. They shut the garage doors and boarded up the side door. He moved back up stairs. And opnto the roof. The roof was divided into tewo secions-east and west. Ivan was on the west and he emerged onto the east. The helipad was deserted.
Ruben heard the rumbling of a helicopter inthe distance, a heavy military helicopter began to land on the roof. Ruben felt theforce of the landing pushing him backwards. it came to a stop and 20 soldiers swarmed out. IT dropped a crate of supplies and took off. The military sergeant aproached Ruben "Whos in charge here?" he asked, "Commisioner Ivan sir" Ruben answered. The sergeant grinned "we've bought you some toys" he walked off to find Ivan. The soldiers unloaded some heavy machine guns...

Bmaxwell
22-08-2005, 17:21
Ivan got to the top and saw the the helicopter was still there that made things alot more easy he heard the Milatray copter come down

"Im In charge here Police commisioner Ivan and you are?" Ivan put out his hand to shake it.

"do you have any one that can fly a heilcopter out pilot was away on vaction and i don't know where the other one is right now as soon as this place is secrue i want to send out a search and resuce team see if we can find any surviors"

warlordgrubnatz
22-08-2005, 17:28
Ruben looked at the sergeant. "I tred to fly a chopper once, flew about a mile then crashed it, lucky to be alive2 Ruben explained almost apologeticaly. He was boarding up the skylights and ventalition duckts.

Bmaxwell
22-08-2005, 17:32
"I can do it if i have to but i would rather lead the search and resuce team then have to stay with the copter"

The sarg whistle and called out the name Eddie

"here ya go this is my best pliot he'll be able to take you where you need to go. Now where do you want the weapon stands?"

Ivan thought "put a 2 on the first floor and a few more on the next to stories and the rest on the roof"

warlordgrubnatz
22-08-2005, 17:57
Ruben baricaded up the last ventaliation shaft and returned to the building. He turned some deskes over and instructed some officers to form barricades. He found some rooms were civilians could be kept and ordered men to load food into them. They would need supplies from the surrounding buildings so Ruben began organising parties to go and searc the surrounding area.

Bmaxwell
22-08-2005, 18:07
He saw ruben about to go out the front door with the Teams and he grabbed him
"i think it might be a better idea to take the copter"

The team piled into the Heilcopter Ivan was co pliot and Eddie the main one he grabbed Garry incase they came any where near where his girlfreind lived

"should proply see if we can find a place to land near a super market."

rottin' daniel
22-08-2005, 18:56
"I know an execllent suprmarket, huge, right in the 103rd street, in manhatten"
Garry let out a faint smile "right beneath my Girl's house."

warlordgrubnatz
22-08-2005, 19:17
Ruben seconded Garries suggestion and the copter landed outside. Looters scrambled away as the team dropped out. "Gary, go get your girlfreind" Ruben suggested as he moved inside the supermarket complex. A scream echoed from inside and blood stained the floor...

Heinrich Jäger
22-08-2005, 20:46
"Oh this is great, we went from the semi-safe roadblock on the outskirts of the city, to a roadblock in the middle of the city." Jones said.

"Hey dont look at me this isn't my doing!" Heinrich replied.

"Well at least we are only a few blocks from the Police station."

"Oh yes five isn't a few blocks, if we have to go we probably wont make it." Heinrich said dryly.

"Such a pessimist"

Bmaxwell
22-08-2005, 22:05
"Im comeing with you Garry Ivan pulled out his twin pistols and followed Garry so far so good no blood not yet anyway they where makeing therw way up the stairs and some one tumbled out of a door way of one of the apartments

"are you okay sir?" Ivan went to grab the man and the man turned with most of his face had rotted away Ivan droped the man and he begun to crawl towards him ivan kicked the man in the face and his boot caved in the mans face

"What the Frack is that!" Ivan grabbed his radio "when we get back i need to have a talk with Kevin"

"garry keep frosty" as they cotuined up the apartment complex

Hippy In Peril
22-08-2005, 23:34
Like everyone else, Kevin spent his time quickly barricading doors and windows. His office, which faced the main street, became heavily barricaded. He wanted to last this one out, and with at least two million zombies about to be roaming the streets, he wanted to be safe. "Hey Ruben," he said, calling his friend over the police radio band, "I'm going to stick around the station with a few officers while you all are out searching. We'll make sure nothing happens."

Kevin set the radio down on his desk, and took a seat. He was able to see both the hallway connecting him to the rest of the station, and the large, now-boarded up window which led to the streets. As his computer fired up, he leaned so he could yell out his open door. "Hey Wes, set all the cameras in the city to record. I want a record of this once we make it out alive," he shouted down the hall, and a quick, muffled "yes sir," was shouted back.

warlordgrubnatz
23-08-2005, 11:19
Ruben entered the supermarket with some other cops. Kevin was back at the staition and Ivan and Gary were at the apartments. Ruben had his desert eagle drawn. He turned down isle twelve. A shopping attendant turned to him. Her left led torn awkwardly, her face gnawled and her right arm missing. She lunged at him. He pulled up his desert eagle and fired a round into the chest. In a normal combat situation a shot to the chest would immobilise a healthy man, this shot just left a hole, the zombie kept on coming. He aimed for the head, the shot hit her shoulder, blood sprayed down her chest. She was too close now, he pulled the trigger again and the back of her head exploded.
he prowled down to the bottom. Another zombie. A man with no apparent wounds but pale grey skin. The other cops came down the isle and backed away shocked. Ruben aproached the man and unloaded the rest of his magasine into the fat man, the last shot between the eyes. This covered a shelf of youghurts in blood. The other police officers were in shock but ruben just stated loading boxes up with food and taking them to the chopper.

Bmaxwell
23-08-2005, 18:04
Ivan heard gun fire and went over the radio

"just pick me up on the roof where all most there anyway" Ivan contuined he saw boides but no more of those creatures it sounded like they had made it down to the Street level figured when this supposed "outbreak" had happened it was prime time in nyc not to many people would have been home he would have hated to been downtown it must be a war zone

Frack!

he forgot about the cops that he had left at the church he hope the where all right but deep down he knew

they where dead at best

warlordgrubnatz
23-08-2005, 18:22
Ruben loaded the last food box ont the chopper then grabben some more. The chopper took off sending discarded papers swirling into the air. They touched down on the roof of the apartments and waited for ivan and garry.

Bmaxwell
23-08-2005, 18:44
The keep going and Garry stoped in front of a door

"is she in there?" he asked Garry

he saw why he hadn;t gone inside in side some girl which he figured was Garry's former Girlfreind was ripped open at the chest and was displayed spread eagle with her guts acting like a demeted skirt covering her thighs and crocth.

"don't look Garry IVan pushed him so he couldn't look in side Ivan slowly looked in he figure the worst that would happen crime wise was some shoplifteing he guessed he was worng

he looked at the girls face and saw that the eyes were starting to crack because they where dry and shrivled. form the creases in her mouth it was dry and cracked like a bad case of caped lips. her mouth hung open and a empty expession was on her face she was tied to a pillar by ropes.

"lets go Garry the coppers at the top start makeing you way up there" Ivan started to leave the apartment and he heard something squirming. He turned around and something seemed to be in side of he chest cavity it crawled out and was a a sort of two legged creature it sort of unrolled forma ball it had asumed in side the girls chest and its arm came out and steadyied the entire thing was slick with blood the arms were made of some flesh like material ending in hard scyath like claw

the legs came out and the head of the creature seemed to be some sort of magnled face of a raven that instead of a lower beak had 2 madniables

"run.......RUN! GARRY MOVE IT!" Ivan ran and grabbed garry like a rag doll Ivan begun to shoot behind him the creatue begund ot follow him up the stairs but it was crawling on the walls

"**** **** **** Garry snap out of it i Need you!" HE kept shooting but it looke like this thing was to quick for them when it did it ran on all foors useing the claw things as sort of cructhes throwing its legs infront of it between the arms.

Ivan and Garry brust out of the door leading to the roof

"TAKE OFF NOW!" he tossed Garry up into the heilcopter. there was a reason he was called a gun slinger.

He reloaded his guns just as the monster brust threw the door throwing the door over the side it bent over and let out a blood cludding howl and begun to charge at Ivan.

Ivan begun to shoot those Desert Eagles like they were Uzis round after round pumpeing aganist his arms the force of the recoil never wavering in his aim reciting a line in his head that helped him think

"I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. "

Carefulling placeing each shoot in the beast but to no avail

"I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind."

he saw the creaure comeing towards him and it jumped

"I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart"

He ducked and shoot at the beast under side and blood that burned his eyes went all over him and then the creature slashed Ivan and cut his left hand off.

Ivan let out a scream and droped his gun he let the other one fall and he ran to the copper

the creature begun to recover and went after him

"GET US OUT OF HERE NOW!"

warlordgrubnatz
23-08-2005, 19:11
Ruben fired his own desert eagle at the thing as one of the other officers hoisted ivan up. He fired an entire clip at the creature- all missed. He droped his desert egle into its holster and drew his shotgun. It dived at the copter as it took off. Ruben squeesed the trigger and the creature exploded- gore splattered everwere but the thing was still alive down there.

Heinrich Jäger
23-08-2005, 20:42
Heinrich looked down the empty street, then spun around and looked down the empty street,"why are we here?"

"I dont know, because we were told to be here."

"No, I know that but what Jag-off desided that. We haven't seen anyone, this is boring, and probably very dangerous."

"It is because he hates you."

"Who?"

"The General."

"why do you say that?"

"He is jealous of your aim, he used to be a sniper himself"

"Yes but why are you here, no one has anything to be jealous of you for." Heinrich said with a smile.

"Shut up!"

Bmaxwell
23-08-2005, 22:16
Ivan got on Board of the Copper and passed out the attack form the monster cut his hand clean off at the wirst even if the city had a working hosptial he could still die quite easily.

"get.......the........station" and Ivan passed out form blood loss

__________________________________________________ ____________

Callahan walked up to Kevin he wanted to know what he thought this meant regilously

"sorry to bother you kevin i know your very busy man but i just wanted to offer to your men confession if they would so desrie but aslo since your a "Paranormal expert" what do you think this is theologicly? i mean in regards to reigon undoubtabley they will ask questions.

warlordgrubnatz
23-08-2005, 22:20
The helicopter landed and Ruben loaded Ivan onto a stretcher, the army medic took him to the medical ceneter set up in one of the rooms. Civilans had started to fill up the station. Some had been bitten and were locked inside the jail cells. Food was orginised and rationed and the buliding had been suitably fortified.

Hippy In Peril
23-08-2005, 23:09
Kevin raised his head from a file he was blankly staring at. "Ah, Father Callahan. Thank you for offering confession, I'm sure the men would appreciate it as well," he said, standing up and putting his hands in his pockets, letting his thumbs hook onto the edge of the pockets.

"Father, I won't lie to you," he let out with a short sigh, "I'm not a very religious man, so I don't believe this to be any way connected to religion. Surely, Hell can't be full, seeings as people are dying all the time and stay dead," Kevin said, and then looked down in thought for a moment. "I honestly don't have any clue what this could be. It could be a virus, mutation...anything really," he said.

Kevin walked over to a large metal storage locker in the corner opposite his desk and window. He spun a combination in, and turned a spoked wheel, opening it up. He reached in, and pulled out a small .38 Detective's revolver and a handful of bullets. "Take these, I'm sure it will come in handy when the time comes," he said, handing over the gun, grip towards the Father, and the bullets in his closed fist.

warlordgrubnatz
23-08-2005, 23:27
Ruben stocked up on ammo before patrolling the base perimeter. He left the main doors with a couple of other police officeres to kill the few zombies that had gethered out side. Ruben aproaced a skinny man-zombie. His face and belly had been chewed. The creature lunged for him. He aimed his gun and fired once, the shot hit the shoulder, blood spraying across the floor. It kept on coming. He remembered his taining- never go for a head shot, aim fo the chest, that didnt work with these zombies. He fired another, the one peirced the neck. The third hit home, the zombei fell o the floor minus a brain.

he holstered the handgun deciding the shotgun would be better. He aproached a large zombie. It shuffled towards him. He squeesed of a round, it the zombies chest sending its internal organs across the concrete. It dropped to the ground and began crawling at him. He aimed then looked away and squeesed the trigger. He looked round to see the xploded brain and bone fragments littering the ground. The other officers had finished off the others and they headed back indoors.

Bmaxwell
24-08-2005, 00:45
Callahan looked at the guna and thought for a moment

"thank you" he took the gun and Kevin could tell he had never used a gun before

"I would never use this on a human to kill but i will take this gift Kevin" still nervous about holding the gun

Heinrich Jäger
24-08-2005, 06:47
"We have to do what now?" Jones yelled.

"Our orders are to comb the houses for any 'zombies'. I know this is fubar, but what are you going to do."

warlordgrubnatz
24-08-2005, 13:14
Ruben sat sipping coffe. It was now 11 pm and he was watching th news. It showed images of down town, there were hordes of zombies. It showed a traffic jam, police shooting down zombies, people were getting slaughtered. It switched to the news helicopter flying over the moterway. People were jumping ff the intersection- killing themselves to get away from the zombies surging out of the cars. It showed images of people barracaded on rooves. Military trucks ahd arrived but they were slowly diminishing.

Ruben got up and checked the cells, some were already dead, two cells now contained zombies. He walked back into the entrance and sat watching the news reports.

Bmaxwell
24-08-2005, 18:19
Ivan was rushed to the make shift medcial infermary the docotors begun to work on stopping the bleeding but it seemed aslo like he had a infection the bleeding had stopped and Ivan was in the medcial bed apparantly either in a coma or asleep he couldn't be woken so it was asssume he was in a coma

callahan begun to walk around the place offering up holy commmunion to those that would take it he was able to find wine in one of the cabinets in the cafertria and of course there was bread as well.

he walked up to garry

"how are you my son would you like to partake in confession or holy commuion?"

warlordgrubnatz
24-08-2005, 18:42
Ruben watched more horific news reports. Some of the staios had stopped broadcasting. As he sipped his coffe he spat it out as the images switched. They were showing london, paris, madrid... These things were everywere unlike before. He stood up and took a walk, He got the feeling the world was coming to and end.

Bmaxwell
25-08-2005, 16:18
Ivan awoke to find him self connected to I.V he didn't see anyone around and he looked at his hand he couldn't belive that thing has cut his hand off he used to be the best shoot in the department now he was useless to them all he could use was a pistol which was better then nothing but how would he reload it?

his head hurt bad like he had just woke up form a horrabile nightmare that he didn't rember.

and didn't want to rember it either

Hippy In Peril
25-08-2005, 22:54
"Anytime Father," Kevin said, smiling, "just aim for the head to put them down, it's not too hard." He closed the door behind Callahan, and unholstered his pistol. He set the Beretta down with a thud onto the metal desk, and started pace the length of it, deep in thought.

Bmaxwell
26-08-2005, 02:25
Father Callahan went to See Ivan he was the main reason Callahan had made it though this.

"Ivan your awake how are you feeling?"

"besides this killer head ache and one less hand you mean? good i guess im lucky im alive"

Callahan saw ivans stump and his eye's widened

"what happened how did one of those things do that to you?

Ivan put his head aganist the pillow he hated thinking about it

"it wasn't a normal zombie it wasn't even a zombie this thing.......... father I have never been a reilgous person but this thing was a deamon what it did to the girl it was just some beast it was smart. it knew what it did to that........I think the world has hit the **** hole........like satan and god got bored and said "lets end this" what do you think father?"

Callahan just stood there not knowing what to say.

Hippy In Peril
27-08-2005, 01:05
Kevin stopped pacing the second the first of the faint bangs appeared at his barricaded window. 'Damn, they're here already...' he thought, staring at the boarded and blocked up window. He made his way over to the large storage locker he was in a few minutes ago, and opened it once more. This time, he pulled out his Benelli M3 Super 90 with a bandolier of shells, and lay them on his desk. He returned back to the locker, and started pulling six boxes off the shelf, three each containing fifty rounds of either 9mm or .45 ACP.

Kevin returned for a couple handfuls of spare empty magazines, and proceeded to lock it up after he was done. He made his way back over to his desk, and sat down, clearing space on top. Kevin then went through the meticulous process of loaded all the Beretta magazines he could and all the Colt magazines he could.

About half an hour later and a few trips back to his locker to get the last of his spare magazines, Kevin had loaded twenty-one Colt magazines, and ten Beretta magazines, and with three .45 ACP bullet's to spare. He then put six into the pouches on his belt, two for his Beretta and four for his Colt, and put the rest in two seperate piles on his desk. He then got up, and holstered his loaded Beretta. Kevin loaded his Colt with a click as he slid the slide back and let it snap into place; he finished his task by tucking the pistol inbetween his pants and belt.

Bmaxwell
27-08-2005, 02:29
"father can you get Kevin over here we need to figure out what were doing now."

Callahan went over to Kevin

"the Cheif wants to have a word with you kevin as soon as you have a chance."

Hippy In Peril
27-08-2005, 06:51
"Oh, sure thing," Kevin said, looking up from his work at his desk. He turned, and walked out of his office and over to the make-shift infimary on the other side of the Police Department. As he entered, he quickly saluted Ivan. "You wanted to see me sir?" he asked, sitting down in a metal chair next to the cot.

Bmaxwell
27-08-2005, 08:43
"the zombies soon are gonna break though the barraicade i was a full to think they would last Kevin what are we gonna do with all these people" Ivan ripped out his iv and the plugs that were on him.

"Lets start getting people out of here i don't know of anywhere we can put these people but lets see if we can get them off the island mabye one another island and then we can figure out what to do form there"

Kevin looked at him
"thats a order once we get all the clivilans out of here then we get our selves out of here i need you to lead the evacuation. lets get to work" Ivan started walking out of the infermary holding his side with his remaining hand.

warlordgrubnatz
27-08-2005, 13:12
Ruben sat staring at the metal security sheild. A small hord of zombies banged on it, the edges were sarting to show signs of strain. He pushed 12 shells into his shotgun and fitted another twelve onto the side. He had more bandoleres and had filled several magazines of ammo for his desert eagle. he rocked two and fro on his chair waiting for the inevitable.

Hippy In Peril
27-08-2005, 18:44
"Sir, there is nothing we can do about evacuating people off Long Island or getting them out of the city," Kevin said. "The man power required is just something we don't have right now. As for the barricades here, all we can do is just reinforce them. The longer we can hold out without having to go outside, the better. Eventually, if we're quiet enough, they'll probably think nothing is here," he said. "I'll go and reinforce the main doors, and most of the windows. I'll leave mine as it is, since it's far enough down, we can all get out of it and make a break for it down the street."

Kevin left and made his down way down to the garage on the other side of the police department. There, he grabbed a couple of plates of steel for God-knows what, and a welding torch. He took them under one arm, and made his way to the front door where Ruben was. There was a loud banging at the door, and creaking as the increased weight of bodies against it pushed its limits. He dropped the metal plates to the floor in front of the door. "Let's board this sucker up," he said, grinning a bit.

Bmaxwell
27-08-2005, 19:49
Ivan walked around the police department see how many cilvians they had mabye 50 a few had started to turn into the zombies they where locked into the indaviaul cells some of them had turned. If he wasn't worried about the sound of the of the gunfire he would have shot the poor creatures but it would have gave away there postion and he couldn't do that mabye kevin was right mabye the zomibes would leave them alone.

He hoped they would

warlordgrubnatz
27-08-2005, 20:38
Ruben began hammering wooden bits of deskes onto the door. "It's different this time, theres no-were to run look" Ruben motioned to the television showing world cities under seige from zombies. More officers joined in the barricading. Ruben nailed wood from bookshelves and desks onto the doors.

Hippy In Peril
27-08-2005, 21:10
"I saw the reports!" Kevin shouted over the crackling of the quick weld job he was doing. He stopped, and lifted up the goggles that protected his eyes. "I really don't know what to do this time Ruben," he said, lowering his voice. "I honestly don't think twenty or so officers making a last stand at a police department are going to make a difference."

He set the welding equipment in the corner next to the door incase it needed to be used again. "Honestly Ruben, I'm running out of ideas, and with this happening all over the world, I sometimes think we should all run out, guns blazing, and see how many we can take down before we, in turn, become one of them," said Kevin, rather grimly.

warlordgrubnatz
27-08-2005, 21:18
"I'd rather cap myself" Ruben shouted over the welding. He hemmered the last plank of wood into place. He stepped out of the way so Kevin could weld a plate over that. He peered out of a gap, there were a lot of zombies.

Bmaxwell
27-08-2005, 21:27
Ivan was walking around the police department trying to find something that he could do. he would be up there helping the men out but It didn't help that he had only one hand. he went down into the basement seeing if there was any wood or metal that he could haul up to the barrcaide and he lifted a picie of Metal and he saw something that had caught his eye. a man hole

Ivan dropped the metal and told Kevin this was a good way to get out

Callahan was working until some one outside caught his eye his wife she was still alive

"AMBER! MY WIFE SHE'S OUT THERE! I HAVE TO SAVE HER!" with a inhuman strenght that love provides Callahan burst down the lock that was on the door and burst it down instanyl Callahan was takeing in the arms of the waiting zombies he begun screaming as the many zombies bit deep into hsi skin the other zombies that weren't feasting on Callahan wandered past in such a narrow place the horde could not stoped

"kevin follow me!" Ivan begun to run down the corridor away form the zombies

warlordgrubnatz
27-08-2005, 21:50
Ruben fired a shotgun shell into the horde. It histhe checst sending the zombie sprawling to the floor. Ivan called Kevin to follow him and ruben foolowed suit. He followed Ivan towards the basement on the way hitting the emergency alarm to give the others a chance. Zombies were suddenly everywere. Somehow The infection had suddenly spread like wildfire. Ruben capped a zombie with the shotgun and then ran into the basement. he had a torch taped to his shotgun. He shined it into the manhole then slid down the lader, "Clear" he shouted.

Hippy In Peril
27-08-2005, 22:07
"****!" Kevin said, drawing his Beretta and running up with Ivan. He stopped in front of the chief, facing the zombies. He lifted his pistol, and squeezed off three well-placed headshots, dropping the zombies instantly. Finally taking his stance to support and control his shots, Kevin fired off another round, hitting a female zombie in the throat, spraying blood onto the wall. He quickly adjusted, and double-tapped the trigger, shooting her and another female zombie behind her in the head.

Kevin looked back at the chief, "Sir, fall back!" he yelled, started to walk backwards, finishing up his clip, and reloaded a fresh one. He fired again, and shot a rather large zombie in the face, dropping it. It came to the point where he forced the cheif back, and Kevin pulled the door closed behind him, tearing off a zombie's fingers as it wrapped them around the edge of the door. Kevin quickly turned the deadbolt, and found a chair to wedge against the handle.

"Everyone, was have a problem," he said, the front of him splattered with a bit of blood. The pounding at the heavy fire-door continued. "They're inside, made it in through the East wing, where the detectives' offices are," said Kevin, still holding his pistol in his hand.

warlordgrubnatz
27-08-2005, 22:16
Ruben climbed back up the manhole and ran to Kevins position. "There is a manhole in the basement, officers go ahead and alll civilaians follow" He shouted. Ruben stood behind the door. Zombies banged on the door. He fired a shotgun shell through the door. "Push some heavy desks in front of the door, lock this place down" he shouted.

Bmaxwell
28-08-2005, 05:23
Ivan Made his way down and he got another officer to open the manhole and Ivan jumped down after the officer and pulled his pistol out hopeing he wouldn;t have to reload

warlordgrubnatz
28-08-2005, 15:32
Ruben doubled back to the manhole. "Ivan, most of the civilaians are through, we can make a move soon" Ruben shouted down as he ushered Kevin and the last civialans down the hole. Ruben climbed down and pulled the manhole lid over. he switched on his torch and started moving after the que of civilians.

Bmaxwell
28-08-2005, 17:22
"okay lets keep it quite"

Ivan walked through the crowd in the muck of the sewers. checking uncoming manholes good so far nothing this might be there ticket out of here he had to chase a convict once through these things when it was finally down he was in new jersey. he had no idea how that happened.

he couldn't belive what callahan had just done did he really think it was his wife out there? i mean he must havbe know that she was a zombie. Ivan didn't know but Callahan uninetnaol had indangered all there lives luckly the made it out.

Hippy In Peril
28-08-2005, 17:36
"Wait," Kevin snapped at Ruben, and sprinted over to his office, dodging desks and cubicles. As he stepped in, the boards at his window were cracking, so he picked up a small black duffle next to a small plant in the corner, and started packing it with the pile of handgun magazines. He quickly zipped it up, grapped his shotgun, and ran back to the basement. As he passed the side door, the jam had been broken, but the barricade was holding. Rotting fingers were wrapping themselves around the edge of the door, and violently rattling and pushing on it.

In the basement, Kevin slung the duffle and his shotgun across his back, and took the first few steps down into the dark sewer. He stopped and pulled the manhole cover back over. He braced himself, and slid all the way down, making a small splash as he hit the water. He unslung his shotgun, and turned on the lamp attached to the end of the barrel.

"I'll cover the rear," Kevin shouted up. He turned sideways, keeping his eyes on the party infront of him, and any danger that could appear behind them. Kevin swept the shotgun slowly to and fro, casting shadows onto the damp, dank sewer walls.

warlordgrubnatz
28-08-2005, 17:41
As Rubn ran along, he tapped ivan on the shoulder "The subways down heer, we can hold up there" He Pointed down an acsess tunnell.

Bmaxwell
28-08-2005, 22:26
"good idea"

Ivan made sure it was clear and motioned for the rest of the cilvilans and cops to come down all he saw was bodies but no zomibes
good sign

warlordgrubnatz
28-08-2005, 22:28
Ruben entered the subway and climbed up onto the staion. The power was out and the floor was matted with blood. The entrance was barricaded and a lon light flickered. On the floor lay a zombie, a bullet through its head.

Bmaxwell
29-08-2005, 17:07
"lets take a break see if we can find some food these people could use it" he said that so they could stop but in reailty it wasn't so simple he was in immesne pain all his joints hurt like hell he had a feeling that some how his wound had got infected but he didn;t want them to know he was there leader they trusted him to get them though this and he would or die trying

warlordgrubnatz
29-08-2005, 17:18
Ruben nodded and started searching. He walke down a flight of stairs towards the departure lounge. He heard voices echoing from a room. He loaded his shotgun and preapoeared to kick the door in.

Hippy In Peril
30-08-2005, 23:26
"I have your back, Rube," Kevin said, sidestepping over, keeping his shotgun pointed towards the door. He took a quick look around, and noticed the walls were covered with bloody and smeared handprints. The floor was thick with dark, crimson blood. He barely twitched his face in disgust as his heavy boots slid along the floor, pushing the pools of blood along.

"Let's just hope those are survivors in there..." he whipsered to himself.

warlordgrubnatz
31-08-2005, 12:47
Ruben kicked open the door and almost fired. Behind the door were 2 soldiers and some other refugees. Ruben reached out his hand "God i thought you guys were zombies" He gasped...
[this is henrich jagers character- he can tell us about why he came here [hat bmaxwell said in the pm]]

Heinrich Jäger
01-09-2005, 10:26
[A few days ago]

"Clear!" Heinrich yelled to the other soldiers as he looked in a room with a flashlight and his pistol drawn. He continued down the hall, tapped on a door, "US Army, anyone there?", he waited for a few seconds and kicked in the door. Quickly he stepped in the room and spun around looking intencely for any signs of trouble, "Clear!"

[Two days ago]

"All right this is the last room here, Jefferson bust down that door!" Heinrich orderd.
"Yes sir!", and with a strong kick the door busted inward.
"oh s**t!" Heinrich yelled as they peered inside. There were several zombies wandering around the room and two feasting on the body of an old woman. "Fire!" Heinrich yelled and blew the back of the closest one's head off. It collapsed into a heap on the floor, others opened up on the zombies, but any shots other than the head seemed to do nothing, it didn't even make them fall down, their flesh was so rotted the bullet passed threw it like it was moving through air. the door in the back of the room burst open and bodies poured out at the soldiers."Fall Back!!"
"Where the Frack did these come from!" Jones yelled while pumping rounds into them with his P-90.
Heinrich heard a grown behind him, he spun around and blew the head off a zombie not more than four feet from him. "God damn we got to get out of here, now!"
Jefferson and Johnson ran down the hall but as they did two doors, one on either side of the hallway opened and rotting arms reached out and snaged the two fleeing solders. They struggled hard, their guns fireing wildly, one shot struck heinrich in the right side of his chest, his vest could repell most bullets but not a .50 rifle. Heinrich fell back against the wall, then he tured to a door, kicked down a door and pulled Jones inside, then slammed the door shut as hard as he could. Jones pushed a bed in the way. "Ahh ****, I am hit!"
"God damn this"
"Bloody zombies!"
"how are we going to get out of here!"
"The window!"
"But we are on the second story!"
"Yes but there is a box truck parked near the window" Heinrich said smashing a window with the but of his gun, " Go!"
And with that he and Jones jumped out the window and landed on the truck with a curse. Blood started to flow freely from his mouth. Black dots formed infront of his eyes as he struggled to remain awake. Jones pulled him off the truck and they ran down the street, with heinrich stubling all the way.
"**** where do we go now?" Jones yelled.
"Look it's the subway! We can hold up in there." Heinrich replied, but the black dots danced infront of his eyes once again, then the world faded into Black.

[5 min ago]

"where am I?" Heinrich said as he sat up, slowly his eyes adjusted to the poor light.
"Right where you said we should go, the subway."
"Ahh my chest is on fire."
"Yeah I was able to stop the bleeding on the outside but the bullet blew out your lung and I cant fix that. Also there is some internal bleeding, I am not sure how bad."
"Just my luck! You hear that?"
"What?"
"Footsteps, they are coming closer!"
(That would be you guys)

warlordgrubnatz
01-09-2005, 19:37
Rubens shotgun aimed at the soldiers head. "Who are you guys, have you been bitten" Ruebn questioned.

Bmaxwell
01-09-2005, 21:33
Ivan heard what was going on and walked over He pushed Rubens gun down

"Chill out ruben these are milatary"

Ivan put out his remaining hand

"Im police Commsianer Ivan Some of you army folk where in there when we got swamped by zomibes they might have got out by heilcopter but i don't know we made it threw the sewers. If you want to stay with us you've more then welcome"

He felt the pain tingleing in his right hand he had a strong feeling that he had gotten infected. He could see that where light should be comeing in that there wasn't any. It was night which was bad the worst things happend at night

warlordgrubnatz
01-09-2005, 21:37
Ruben sat next to the barricaded subway entrance. He heard distance gunshots, screams and zombie howls. he sighed. Hell was overflowing and they were outnumbered.

Hippy In Peril
02-09-2005, 00:20
"Never thought I'd be so happy to see the military," sighed Kevin, lowering his shotgun. "Make yourselves at home," he joked as he walked to the subway's main entrance. Kevin took a seat behind the plexi-glass ticket window, and lay his shotgun across the counter. He leaned his head back, letting out a small sigh, his mind full of random thoughts and questions.

Bmaxwell
02-09-2005, 01:56
"kevin Can you come over here I need to talk to you"

The pain form hsi wound was getting unbearble but he would be able to deal

Heinrich Jäger
02-09-2005, 09:01
Heinrich struggled to stand up using his rifle as a support, "What you got for food and supplies?" Heinrich asked coughing and choking.

rottin' daniel
02-09-2005, 09:48
OOC: im here for the weekend so..Im assuming Im with you.

IC:
Garry held his head between his hands, Thinking the same thoughts over and over.
she IS dead, no, it wasnt her, it was someone else, SHE IS DEAD. No! She ran away in time, It cant be possibly, too much blood..couldnt see the face..is she..No.
he stood up, staring blankley around himself
"Where are we?" he Asked in a weak voice, fingering his trigger.

warlordgrubnatz
02-09-2005, 21:11
Ruben looked blankly at the injured soldier, "We got, a couple of peperamis and a flask of stale water" He reported. He turned and sat next to Garry. "Look man, you have to pull your self together, she is dead and so is everyone else you care about, deal with it. We'll all be dead soon so deal with, pull your self together" he spoke sternly.

rottin' daniel
03-09-2005, 09:27
"Shove it Rub."

warlordgrubnatz
03-09-2005, 14:03
Ruben stodd and shook his head. He paced off 'that man's in denial, he won't do well in combat' he thought.

Hippy In Peril
03-09-2005, 16:15
"Sure Chief," Kevin said, standing up and grabbing his shotgun. Holding it in one hand, he walked on over to the police chief. "Yes sir?" he asked.

warlordgrubnatz
03-09-2005, 17:12
Ruben made his way to the barricaded entrance and pered through the wooden panels. Zombies werer beging to gather outside...

rottin' daniel
03-09-2005, 19:03
"Hey, rub!" Garry stood up "Im sorry man, you didnt deserve it"

warlordgrubnatz
03-09-2005, 21:56
Ruben lokked up at Garry "Thats okay pal, just keep it together" Ruben said appolpgeticaly. He looked around at the refugees, they were scared hungry and thirsty. "Lets find these poor souls some food eh" ruben sugested.

Bmaxwell
06-09-2005, 00:42
"kevin i think im infected with what ever turns these people into those things. I don't want the rest of the people they don't need to worry about me i just want you to to keep a eye on me in case well you know"

Hippy In Peril
06-09-2005, 01:01
Kevin nodded. "Alright Chief, I'll make sure no one finds out," he said quietly, slinging his shotgun across his back. He pulled out his customized Colt 1911 Series 80, and ejected the magazine. He made sure it was full, pushed it back in, and pulled the slide back, chambering a round. "One shot is all it'll take. You won't even notice it..." he said grimly.

Bmaxwell
06-09-2005, 01:21
"Thanks but please don't do it till i've turned"

Ivan got up and begun to speak

"lets see if we can get this train working if nothing is blocking the way this should take us out of the city and we'll be able to finally get away form the mess but I need all of you help frist we have to get the thing open."

warlordgrubnatz
06-09-2005, 16:42
Ruben looked at a smashed up old train, probably been out of commision for years. It was a dull metal cuolur with a faded yellow stripe running acroos the middle. "See if you can find any spare parts" Ruben motioned to the matinence section entrance, a ragged metal door that had beed padlocked, decorated with bloodied handprints...

Hippy In Peril
07-09-2005, 23:19
Kevin stepped up between the chief and Ruben. "Doesn't even look like this thing will run," he said. He noticed there were bloodied handprints on the metal sides, and many of the windows were blown out. The gravel floor was littered with broken glass and small pools of blood. "We can probably fortify this area. Won't be easy to defend, but time is time. Every bit counts," he said, trying to sound optimistic about things.

Bmaxwell
08-09-2005, 04:42
"ugh you young kids can't use anything made before the 90's" Ivan gets up and goes to the front of the bus and started ot pull and few levelers and the old enginer groaned back to life

"now lets get out of here"

warlordgrubnatz
08-09-2005, 19:26
Ruben looked at the wrech of a bus. He gingerly stepped inside and sat on A mouldering moss-chewed seat. As he did the metal doors leading to the maintinence area burst open and zombies began to pour intoi the bay, more poured from the stairs filling the bay with corpses. "Everyone in" Ruben screamed" As he fired his shotgun point-blanck into a zombies head splattering its brains across the bay. Everyone piled into the tram as it slow began to move, some of the civilians were dragged down and ripped to peices.
The train picked up speed and clinging zombies were thrown from the side. In the distance they shuffled down the tracks afterwards.

[okay there might be a few stragglers on the roof]

Bmaxwell
08-09-2005, 20:51
Ivan pulled out his pistol and let out a few shots before he collapsed to the ground in pain. He knew what was happing but this wasn't what he thought would be happeing. His muscled moved in his body his skelaten started to change the wound on his hand begun to bleed again but not just bleed it begun to gush out blood. Then he seemed to lose control of his body he went up to one of the civlains that was trying to stay away for the zombies he grabs the man by the thoart and begins to choke him to death. In the flashing of the subway lights no one notices then Ivan tries to gain control of his body and begins to tharsh around breaking polls hitting people

warlordgrubnatz
08-09-2005, 22:02
Ruben shoved people back across the train and then pumped his shotgun. "Whats goin on" he shouted but he knew wha was happening. He walked close to the fitting Ivan and aimed his shotgun barrel at his head...

Hippy In Peril
09-09-2005, 03:16
"I have this," Kevin said, pushing Ruben's shotgun barrel down with his open palm. He calmly took a stance, and took careful aim with his Colt .45. "Sorry Chief..." he muttered, before firing once. There was a flash, a bang, and the shot blew out the back end of the zombie-chief's head, spraying the metal wall with coagulating blood. Kevin looked down for a second, and then holstered his pistol.

Heinrich Jäger
09-09-2005, 04:53
"Goddamn! How many else of you are infected?!?" Heinrich said pointing his pistol back and forth between them, Jones was also pointing at the cops with his P-90.

rottin' daniel
09-09-2005, 08:25
"Jesus! Chief!" Garry shouldered his M4 at Heinrich and Jones "Put it down you ****! Ill shoot your face off!" then he Aimed at Kevin "What the **** are you doing?! you shot him!" he stepped back, aiming hestiantly on the soldiers, and then at kevin, and back

warlordgrubnatz
09-09-2005, 15:56
Ruben aimed his shotgun at Garry. "PUT IT DOWN" he screamed, Garry shook and started to flinch, ruben dived at him and knocked the gun to the gun away, a shot fire and ruben fel to the floor. His right arm bled. Sudenly several windows shattered and hands protruded from them. The driver of the train screamed and the train screeched. A loude bang was heard and the train overturned and slid...

[okay were in a train station, there is smoke and fire everywere and many are dead or unconcius, there may be the odd zombie]

Hippy In Peril
10-09-2005, 01:26
"He was the only one infected!" shouted Kevin as he took a couple of steps back, his hands slightly raised. He quickly went over and tore a strip of cloth from a dead man's shirt and tightly tied it to Ruben's arm. As he helped him up, he drew his Beretta, squeezing off a pair of shots into two zombies in the middle of the station. They both fell, one hole in their chests and one in their heads.

"Easy as pie," he said jokingly.

rottin' daniel
10-09-2005, 10:04
"God damn it! Rub!" Garry Drew his 89 "How can I know none of you is infected?!"

warlordgrubnatz
10-09-2005, 13:25
"You dont" Ruben chocked as he spat blood from his mouth. Kevin helped him as he limped out of the blazing train. Around him injued and dead civilans lay. "What do we do now, were in downtown where it all started"..

rottin' daniel
10-09-2005, 18:47
Garry Lowered the pistol hesitantly, staring at Ivan's body with disbeilief

"pop one in the head and hope they managed to close off the city's borders.."

warlordgrubnatz
10-09-2005, 19:03
"Thats not gonna help, you aint seen the news reports, thse things are all over the planet" Ruben anounced solomly.

rottin' daniel
11-09-2005, 05:10
"WE got to Strike at the source! what started all this?"

Heinrich Jäger
11-09-2005, 07:32
Heinrich pushed himself up off the floor and started to cough blood onto the shattered windows of the overturned train. "Jones where are you?" Heinrich yelled looking around, and ten feet away he spotted him, he was lieing in a pool of his own blood, which flowed freely from the top of his head,"*******!!!!" Heinrich yelled then turned to climb out of the train to follow the others, sure they might be infected, but it was better than being by himself.

warlordgrubnatz
11-09-2005, 10:57
Ruben looked to jager "Im sorry about your freind" he said appologeticaly. "Thats right we attack the church, get all the ammo you can get. The civvies better stay here" He barked as he pushed the last shells into his shotgun.