PDA

View Full Version : Demon World-Recruiting thread 2

Lord Setra
17-08-2005, 12:21
Hello all.

Seen as the other recruiting thread is getting a bit crowded Im opening this thread.

First of all I would like to get a role call of all people who still want to be in the RPG.

There may also be one or two spare positions, but if you wish to join in you will have to try and catch up with the story. I will attempt to create a summary of the events so far.

Cheers Lord Setra.

Vesk
17-08-2005, 17:41
Yeah, I'm still interested in being in the RP, its just I haven't been able to do too much in recent days because I'm heading off to college....like...tommorow....

Bmaxwell
17-08-2005, 18:08
Since Marineowar is leaveing could Set Prehaps become the tribes new assassin?

could be interseting considering what we have planed serta

Lord Setra
17-08-2005, 18:19
Eh yeah sure Bmaxwell.

Xavier
17-08-2005, 22:15
Im still in

Wiseman
18-08-2005, 14:47
i did have a character that never took off, might rejoin with a new one

Commander X
18-08-2005, 14:50
I'm still here, and not planning on going anywhere.

arxhon
20-08-2005, 00:29
I would like to join.

My character is a super-intilligent shade of blue whose name can only be communicated through variations of color.

Lord Setra
20-08-2005, 10:30
Riggggghttt...

:p

Get a character profile up and let us all se what he is like.

Look to the other recruitment thread for an idea on how the profile should look.

arxhon
20-08-2005, 21:01
What's the problem?

Name: [can only be communicated through variations of color]
Position: Assassin
Equipment: None
Powers: Incorporeal, superintelligent.
Looks: A subtly shifting and changing shade of blue

Commander X
20-08-2005, 21:03
I think you missed the small clause that we're all humans, Marauder-like humans, not a bunch of aliens from The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy :p

On a more serious note, only Marauders here, and don't try to wastify our thread :mad:

arxhon
20-08-2005, 21:12
Who said anything about wasting this thread? :confused:

See, Slazton wrote:

Right time to do something odd ball and well, something that can just take place outside the usual veins of RPGs.

[/snip]

Upon this planet, Chaos is dominat and all the native wild life, plant life, people and other things are affected by it. These will be made up from imagination and I exepct you to aide me in creating these creations (as long as you detail what they are either in OoC format or here in this thread got it?). We are touched as well, but in different ways, but we are mostly human in form.

Parts bolded by me for emphasis.

My character can be human in form. As it is a color, it can take any shape it desires.

Where's the imagination in "i'm a barbarian ansd i have two swords attached to my writsts with chains"?

I thought that roleplayers support and encourage creativity, not stifle it. :eyebrows:

McGonigle
20-08-2005, 21:18
Arxhon where is the creativity in blatently ripping of hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, with no additional development?

Oh a less insulting note I am interested:

Female character still in development, conceptually based on a vaugely hunting theme, very crude weapons even for the tribe and if permited some strange alien creature native to this planet, again still in conception but similar in power and use to a primative trained dog. Though probaly alot stranger.

More later just expressing interest.

arxhon
20-08-2005, 21:26
Haven't read Hitchhiker's Guide, as it happens, so i have no idea what you're talking about. But if it makes you happy, my character will be a flying green octagon.

Lord Setra
21-08-2005, 10:23
look mate we are not stiling your creative side, infact I think your new character might fit in with my new character.

Just try and make sure that your character stays in human shape most of the time.

Thanks

Lord Setra