PDA

View Full Version : Regeneration and Flaming attacks

kuriad
07-07-2007, 15:42
If you are burnt during a flaming attack, do you lose regeneration ability against all attack types from them on including non-burning attacks??

I thought that regeneration only doesn't work against attacks that burn, but if you are attacked again by normal weapons then you can still regenerate.

Can someone please clarify this for me??

Synthesis
07-07-2007, 15:56
if you take a wound from a flaming weapon then you lose the regeneration save from that point on (and you couldn't take it against this wound either) against all kinds of attacks, flaming or not

kuriad
07-07-2007, 16:10
So if I am playing ogres and I suffered a burning attack.

Then I cast trollguts on my men (gives them regeneration), does this mean that I cannot regenerate anway, since I was burned earlier?

Sounds kinda dodgy?

feeder
07-07-2007, 17:39
if you take a wound from a flaming weapon then you lose the regeneration save from that point on (and you couldn't take it against this wound either) against all kinds of attacks, flaming or not

This has changed. In older editions a flaming attack would ignore regen and that model would no longer have the ability.

The new rules say nothing about losing the regen for the rest of the game, just that flaming attacks cannot be saved with regen.