PDA

View Full Version : 2000 point Lizardmen list for local tournament

infernus31
08-07-2007, 13:22
Hey all theres a local standard 2000 point tournament coming up and I was going to try the following list, but I thought I'd get opinions from fellow warseer members first:

2nd Gen Slann Mage Priest
Plaque of Tepok
Plaque of Protection
Diadem of Power
Battle Standard Bearer
War Banner

Saurus Scar Veteran
Charm of the Jaguar Warrior
Aura of Quetzl
Great weapon
Light Armour
Shield

Skink priest
Level 2
Mark of the Old Ones
Cube of darkness

16 Temple Guard
Full Command
Shields

15 Saurus Warriors
Full Command

10 Skinks
Blowpipes
Scout

10 Skinks
Javelins and Shields

3 Terradons

3 Kroxigor

2 Salamanders

Total 2000 points

Lucky24/7
09-07-2007, 16:11
Erm if you could possibly drop the saurus warriors and tempel gaurd.

you could take another skink mage and 4 more salamanders + More Skinks xD

fyi a list like this has (the one im suggesting) Won the gt (see white dwarf)

EndlessBug
09-07-2007, 20:28
I like it, nicely rounded, has a little bit of everything, personally I prefer the gleaming pendant over the charm but i dont think you can fit it in, it's an extra 15 points. Normally i prefer the Saurus starting at least 18 if not 20 strong.

infernus31
10-07-2007, 19:15
Erm if you could possibly drop the saurus warriors and tempel gaurd.

you could take another skink mage and 4 more salamanders + More Skinks xD

well that would make my list illegal being as the 2nd gen takes up the last hero and the last rare choice I have. As for skinks, well i have 20 now and I find taking many more tands to make the army , a bit too unwieldy. I am tempted in the future to take Chameleon skinks, and some other things but this would be an entirely different list led by a cheaper oldblood.

I like it, nicely rounded, has a little bit of everything, personally I prefer the gleaming pendant over the charm but i dont think you can fit it in, it's an extra 15 points. Normally i prefer the Saurus starting at least 18 if not 20 strong.

Thanks , I do liek the charm as it means I can surprise charge people , and also I am on his maximum magic items allowance so cant really change his items for something mroe expensive (and from experience he needs a ward save). As for the Saurus I agree, if I could I would gladly get more saurus, possibly at the cost of the skink unit, but at the moment I have the models for another 20 or so saurii but no bases as my battalion box was left at a friends and I have never seen the bases again :cries:

Thanks and more comments very welcome :)