PDA

View Full Version : Interested in warhammer 40k inquisitors

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
08-07-2007, 19:43
I am not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I am very interested in doing an Inquisition army for 40k, I really like fluffy armies as well, so would it be worth it to get the Inquisitor rulebook, just to get some Inquisition background?

Charax
08-07-2007, 20:20
The inquisitor rulebook is free to download, so you may as well get it anyway. The Thorian sourcebook will be useful as well.

inq.serge
08-07-2007, 22:31
Just a warning colleague Feldenhaus, Once you read the Inq. rules, all your interests in DH/WH in 40k might vanish. Well, that's what happened to me. (The 40k rules seems to limited for the might of an inquisitor, they should be able to have almost Every weapon and equipment in 40K.)

Charax
08-07-2007, 23:33
yes serge. Then you built a ******* BANEBLADE

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
14-08-2007, 17:37
Yeah, I really like the Inquisition, and am thinking about starting Inquisitor, any tips?

Arcanus
15-08-2007, 07:03
Yeah, I really like the Inquisition, and am thinking about starting Inquisitor, any tips?

Make your inquisitor Malleus if you want him to be more clean cut and Hereticus if you want him dark and gritty. Just run an inquisitor some henchmen, stormtroopers, priests, arco-flaggelants, assassins, Penitant engines and orbital strikes the only bad thing about a 100% inquisition army is no fast attack.

deathwing_marine
15-08-2007, 07:06
What game system are you talking about? Because some people are telling you about 40k and others are speaking of Inquisitor...

:confused:

Arcanus
15-08-2007, 07:10
What game system are you talking about? Because some people are telling you about 40k and others are speaking of Inquisitor...

:confused:

The original poster was talking about 40k

deathwing_marine
15-08-2007, 07:27
The original poster was talking about 40k

Yeah I thought so, until I read Charax's and inq.sege's posts.

Oh, ok I get it now :D You're using the INQ rulebook for fluff to use in a 40k army. Wow. Duh.

IMO, even the art is cool enough to inspire you, everything is just so awesomely gothic looking

Arcanus
15-08-2007, 07:33
Yeah I thought so, until I read Charax's and inq.sege's posts.

Oh, ok I get it now :D You're using the INQ rulebook for fluff to use in a 40k army. Wow. Duh.

IMO, even the art is cool enough to inspire you, everything is just so awesomely gothic looking

Yeah I fingered through the Inquisitor Rulebook a couple times that's how I found my faction and it gave me some ideas for fluff and then I just thought about it. Now I have Arcanus Uriel Corvus, my inquisitor.

Sabbad
15-08-2007, 12:02
As has already been said, the Inquisitor rulebook can be downloaded for free.

The Thorian Sourcebook is even more useful in terms of background IMO, and, as Charax said, that's free too.

big steve
17-09-2007, 05:51
i use 40k scale minis to play inq just changed the distances to fit in the scale difference