PDA

View Full Version : An all-alive vampire counts army

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
10-04-2005, 06:11
Hey everyone i was thinking of making an all-alive vampire counts army. I wanted it to be base off of brettonia with some 40k mixed in and w/e the hell else i could find that looks cool. This is what i was thinking of:

Lord: Blood Dragon (converted from the WH40K inquisitor with helmet, the one painted red on the gw page)

Core: Skellies- brettonian men-at-arms

Special: Black Knights- Brettonian knights of the realm with tunics and hoods

Rare: Banshee- Lady of the lake or Allarielle the Everqueen painted with mostly white?

Black Coach- a reg black coach because it looks so damn cool!

First off i need the army book, of course, but i was wondering would anyone here have a problem with an all-alive vampire counts army? All the skin areas would be painted to look rotting, with rotting flesh, etc.

Its late and im tired and i want to write more but i cant because my eyes are closin on me...so i want to say one more thing- thanks everyone who takes a look here.

athamas
10-04-2005, 09:01
yeah, should be fine IMO, i am slowly making a liamian army, using a simular process.. although i have heavily copnverted men at arms for the grave gaurd, and skelies as normal!

should look good... just tell your apponant before!

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
10-04-2005, 23:05
Ive decided to go regular brets bcause a friend is selling me his old 1000 point army and the army book for 60 bucks.