PDA

View Full Version : Piku enters WSFA

tenpole
11-07-2007, 20:49
New pygymy team piku coached by Spoonie has entered the WSFA and already taken on th0r and got a draw. How about that.

LordSnotball
11-07-2007, 21:13
phaw...

he drawed Th0r, and lost to me?

then again, his luck sucked in our game... so did my daggers :)

th0r
11-07-2007, 22:52
Hey! the Pants will draw anyone! Just you watch.

Spoonie
12-07-2007, 06:00
Yeah, I nabbed a draw against the Mecca-vermin aswell. (thanks to blitz letting me catch my own kickoff and quad skulls letting him escape into the endzone on my first turn...) My lack of diving tackle has given my opponents a severe mobility advantage, but hopefully if my little pygmies start skilling up I can even pull off a win or two. Came real close a couple times though! :D

PhrollikK
12-07-2007, 10:11
Great to see some new blood enter the stunty madness that is the WFSA! Want to get creamed by my tournament winning team? :chrome:

tenpole
12-07-2007, 17:30
Tenpole Mecca vs Piku

I expected too much of the Mecca hopping to win a game. This game was beset by a plague of bonehead rolls. After a struggle the Mecca managed to regain the lost ball and score the first td. After this I thought I was going to win.

The pygmies equalized thanks to a failed trip when trying to blitz the ball carrier. Fair enough. But then pygmies got a free td when they got a blitz and got under the ball. straight away in my turn I rolled some skulls and gave their fast eagle warrior a free run.

Highlight of the game was when a pygmy blitzed Worthless killing him, I hesistated and allowed the apothecary to be called in and he was saved. Spoonie gave it in the chat. In Spoonies very next move he moved a pygmy out of a tackle zone, wa diving tackled and was killed but again an apothecary was used. "Touche" was my reply in chat.

Man of the match Pu. this eagle warrior is a fast mover and all the time had me working hard to keep him pinned down.

Score 2-2