PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to ad to the BFSP set?

Blood God
12-07-2007, 06:36
Hey,
I recently bought the Battle for skulls pass set, and I want to expand both my Orcs and Goblins and Dwarf armies to about 2,000 points (each).

Could all of you OnG collectors and Dwarf collectors please give me some competitive army list ideas.

I already have:
OnG
40 x goblin spearmen
20 x goblin archers
10 x spider riders
1 x troll

Dwarfs
12 x warriors
10 x miners
12 x thunderers

Thorbull
12-07-2007, 15:46
Hello there

I start off with Dwarves and i commenced with 2 boxes of bfsp! :D. i then bought 2 warrior boxes (You never go wrong with Dwarven warriors ;)) assembling 20 of those with great weapon and use detachment-style. i converted all my Bfsp warriors into hammerers, simply replacing their axes with hammers. i use 10 of all 20 thunderers only, simply because they all come with full command-group, which i highly dislike :eyebrows:

As for OnG , yeah well with 2 Bfsp boxes you have quite alot of goblins, but no fanatics! i then bought 3 boxes of fanatics. (Mind you i play only goblins, no Orcs.)

Sidenote: I play my dwarves with an offensive style, simply because it's more rewarding and interesting. When people face Dwarves , they expect a gunline.
So if you are more for the lazy sit-back'n chill style, go for more thunderers and a cannon box.

Hope that helps! :D