PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Emperor's children

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
12-07-2007, 17:09
After reading some of the horus heresy books, I found an interest in the Emperor's Children, I like them, but would like to do a pre-heresy colour scheme on most troops, as a mockery to the Imperium, would this be okay fluffwise?, and will they have anything special in the new 'dex, or would I be smarter just to do undivided?

The Anarchist
12-07-2007, 17:36
this policy of dressing in pre-herasy colours to insult the loyalist marines. also remember many normal Imperial subjects wouldn't know a loyalist Marine and an non-overtly Chaos one.

Leunam
12-07-2007, 19:10
this policy of dressing in pre-herasy colours to insult the loyalist marines. also remember many normal Imperial subjects wouldn't know a loyalist Marine and an non-overtly Chaos one.

What now?

I imagine its perfectly fine. Considering how many Marines there are dedicated to She Who Thirsts and the fact that they reside within the Eye of Terror, I wouldnt be surprised if there were all sorts of colors among the Emperors Children. Hell, I was going to do mine in a light blue scheme rather than pink.

Nazguire
13-07-2007, 02:18
All Emperor's Children are Noise Marines, but not all Noise Marines are Emperor's Children. That's what it says in the Chaos Codex and what GavT has said too.
Being a worshipper of Slaanesh, anything that amuses them and makes them happy is alright. So pretty much anything. If you want them dressed as drag queens go ahead. You want them dressed as male ballerinas from Swan Lake go ahead.

clovis
13-07-2007, 07:32
All Emperor's Children are Noise Marines, but not all Noise Marines are Emperor's Children. That's what it says in the Chaos Codex and what GavT has said too.
Being a worshipper of Slaanesh, anything that amuses them and makes them happy is alright. So pretty much anything. If you want them dressed as drag queens go ahead. You want them dressed as male ballerinas from Swan Lake go ahead.

Not all emperor's children are noise marines(read index astartes 1). I got the realm of chaos book (from the rogue trader era) and the EC in there are painted in different colors( blue, green, orange). So i guess a mighty champion from the emperor children might have decided to colour is amour in light green like the rest of his warband:p