PDA

View Full Version : Shaman in Chaos armor?

Red_Lep
14-07-2007, 22:55
I've seen on a couple threads Shamans in chaos armor but I don't see that option anywhere, anybody know how you do this?

theunwantedbeing
14-07-2007, 23:09
In the beasts of chaos book there is a magical armour called "chaos armour" this is specifically stated to be allowed to be bought by a shaman and does no prevent the shaman from casting(6th edition rule...doesnt exist in 7th now).

Note this does not allow a shaman to take any other type of chaos armour as those arent specifically stated to be allowed to be bought by shamans(as the shaman cannot buy armour normally he isnt allowed magical armour).

Red_Lep
15-07-2007, 03:52
Yeah, I had been looking at the profile options and not the magic armor:rolleyes:

sulla
15-07-2007, 04:48
Note this does not allow a shaman to take any other type of chaos armour as those arent specifically stated to be allowed to be bought by shamans(as the shaman cannot buy armour normally he isnt allowed magical armour).

Except for tzeench wargors and beastlords who are classified as shamans in the magic section and can buy mundane armour (and thus any chaos magic armour or shield)...