PDA

View Full Version : Dark Magenta - Issue One now up!

precinctomega
15-07-2007, 08:31
Get Issue One here! (http://www.darkmagenta.net/magazine.html)

Due to some technical issues and the nature of the magazine as a fan-produced offering, this is an interim version of Issue One. We hope to re-release it before Issue Two is out in its full-colour, all-singing, all-dancing incarnation.

In the mean time, the content is here for all to view.

Regards,

Robey
Dark Magenta, Features Editor

Catferret
15-07-2007, 15:45
Derek sent me an email with the link. Overall I liked it. Enough coverage of story, painting/modelling, battle reports, new rules, etc. Certainly something I'd continue to read.

My only criticism was too many pages before there was any artwork or model pics. That is my only criticism.

I shall continue to read it every issue and may even submit some pics or an article or something...

Major King
17-07-2007, 13:58
Dark Magneta = great. I like it, a regular magazine with articles for a game im trying really hard to get into. Great stuff!

Sabbad
27-07-2007, 12:03
I liked the Terran Adventurescape, the Battle Report, the opening short story and the psychology discussion. Some nice piccies of models in there too.

Kegluneq
29-07-2007, 19:55
Very, very nice. I particularly liked the psychology discussion, and thought the battle report was very well written. I certainly look forward to any future issues!