PDA

View Full Version : Question!

Ork_Warboss
15-07-2007, 15:08
Ok so I think I might do lord of the rings in white dwarf it looks fun! Ok im probally gonna get the starter set first. Then once i start to get the game ill buy a box of guys. I want to have haradiam (elephent ownage) but i also want easterlings. Can i have them both?:confused:

Ork_Warboss
15-07-2007, 16:08
Please help:(

Pertinax
15-07-2007, 16:35
Firstly, you don't bump topics. At least not after one hour. It's a reportable offense.

Secondly, yes you can have both in an army. Both of them are Evil.

Ork_Warboss
15-07-2007, 21:58
sorry and thank you

Cal585
16-07-2007, 07:38
In LoME, The Easterlings (Khamul, Kings, Captains, Warriors, Kataphrakts, Dragon guard and Siege Bows) can ally with The Serpent Horde (Suladan, Chieftans, Mumakil, Hasharin, Warriors, Raiders, Watchers of Karna, Serpent Riders, Serpent Guard). They are the two main Easterling/Harad lists. Remember that each contingement needs to be led by a hero (i'd suggest captains).

Those lists also have the ability to ally with Khand (in case you want some of them as well, with their chariots and horsemen and what not) and if you really get adventurous, they can all eb themed into a Pelenor Fields army including Mordor. But for the mean time just stick with the two.

cincycody
18-07-2007, 00:23
Sure you can have both why not they are both evil armies

NickWeed
18-07-2007, 04:25
I would use both and then try to find outwhich units work best together