PDA

View Full Version : PICK ME! PICK ME! Empire killing list

boc {own}
16-07-2007, 16:16
Hi this is an army list of mine that i need adapting. I basically need something that works and that wont be to expencive thx:D

Wargor (60)
Great wep (4)
Heavy armour (4)
Total (83)

Bray Shaman (75)
lv. 2 (35)
Dispel scroll (25)
Staff of Darkov (25)
Total (160)

Beast herd x10 (55)
gors x5
ungors x5
shields x5
Total command (35)
Total (95)

Beast herd x10 (55)
gors x5
ungors x5
shields x5
Total command (35)
Total (95)

Warhounds x5 (30)

Warhounds x5 (30)

Centigor x5 (85)
shields (10)
Total comand (21)
Total (116)

Centigor x5 (85)
shields (10)
Total comand (21)
Total (116)

Dragon Ogre Shaggoth (295)
Great Wep (8)
Light armour (3)
Total (306)

This army is for killing empire usually and i really need some way to take out
a steam tank and the firing line thx:D

This army will cost me 131 i really dont want to be over 150 thx

Little Aaad
17-07-2007, 19:28
Lose the Shaggoth, too much. use the points to buy 15 ungors for each herd, as bait and make up numbers. Don't take magic in this list, theres not enough of it, conside having 10 gors and 30 ungors in 1 unit with flesh banner.

boc {own}
18-07-2007, 17:11
Adam this is my list. by the way magic is the only way that this list will work. also you cant give beast herds flesh banners

Anyway adam long story short the shaggoth is vital. If you're fighting someone with cannons it is an ideal target, if they are stupid enough not to shoot it then it will simply tear apart their heroes and cavalry. it also has a slight chance of surviving an assault from cannons.

secondly. What on earth do you think this shaggy boy is for if not killing a steam tank.There isnt much chance of a beast herd even inflicting a wound let alone killing it

thirdly. the magic in this army is the most important thing if it is going to work: The centigors must get the charge, it all depends on everything happening at once. If for any reason they or anything else are slowed i know i have at least one spell to get things back on track.

Finally. This army is not the best at defending against magic, its terrible. The shaman is there to give a decent chance to dispell the more destructive spells.