PDA

View Full Version : Black Orc Boss

Sergeant Uriel Ventris
17-07-2007, 01:38
I just read in the Border Patrol FAQ that you can't take a Black Orc Big Boss because he takes up two Hero slots. I'm looking through the Orcs and Goblins rulebook and I don't see that rule anywhere. I'm hoping that it was an old rule that has been phased out in this new edition, although I'm only hoping that because I want to have one lead my 500 point army. Anyway, can anyone clear this up for me?

lparigi34
17-07-2007, 02:18
Well, yes, but that was 6th edition, so now BO's only take one slot...

As for border patrol rules, I do not know how they apply with the new 7th Ed. rules, as they were written with 6th Ed in mind, but I guess they go pretty fine.

Braad
17-07-2007, 10:03
Well, indeed, and I would say that you can just take one, since the reason mentioned why you couldn't take one is gone now.

EvC
17-07-2007, 12:43
Border Patrol rules translate perfectly, the mention of Black Orc Big Bosses is just an example, it doesn't define the rule. Of course feel free to make house rules within your gaming group, one we use is that a Chaos player can give a character a mark of chaos to take them up to a maximum of 150 points so that we can play Tzeentch armies.

Sergeant Uriel Ventris
17-07-2007, 14:03
Awesome, thanks for the info guys.