PDA

View Full Version : URGENT 1k HE playing a game within 24 hours!

shroud
10-04-2005, 14:16
Hey guys,
I've got a game against my friend tomorrow. He plays lizzies, but I don't plan to tailor a list against him.

Anyway, how do you think this list will fare vs his one?
I know he'll be taking a Jaguar Saurus Hero, and a steg, but otherwise I'm pretty blank...

HE list 1k:

Characters:

Commander:
Equipment: Heavy armour, Barded Steed
Magic items: Enchanted shield, Helm of Fortune, Sword of Might
141 points

Level 2 Mage:
level 2, seer, channeler, silver wand
180 points

Core:
5 First Helms.
Full Armour, Full Command
Banner of Ellyrion

5 Helms
Full armour, Full command.

20 Spearelves
Standard and Musician only

Special:
5 Shadow Warriors

Rare:
Great Eagle

Total: 999 points

Faust
10-04-2005, 17:00
Commander:
Equipment: Heavy armour, Barded Steed
Magic items: Enchanted shield, Helm of Fortune, Sword of Might
141 points

Good Combination, this seems like a standard format in games of this size, I'll go ahead a asume that he will go in with the Silver Helms

Level 2 Mage:
level 2, seer, channeler, silver wand
180 points

Alright the one thing that I would change here is drop the channeler honor on your mage, this really wont come into play much sense you can choose your spells. Also I will bring the 10 point drop into effect later.

5 First Helms.
Full Armour, Full Command
Banner of Ellyrion

Solid choice again, cept here drop the Banner of Ellyrion and this along with the drop of the channeler honor, will give you enough points for the War Banner. +1 Combat resolution is always a plus since your opponent is using the COLD BLOODED rule.

20 Spearelves
Standard and Musician only

Solid

Special:

5 Shadow Warriors

Good choice just watch out if he takes swarms/skinks of any sort. These can deal with Shadow Warriors fairly quickly.

Rare:

Great Eagle

It just wouldnt be a high elves army without one of these.

Overall I like the list, though a bolt thrower would be nice against the stegadon and against normal rank and filr sarus warriors. Hope I have been of some help.

Faust