PDA

View Full Version : Stock terrain

Radical Inquisitor
23-07-2007, 20:48
I have the opportunity to pick up the terrain that came in the box set for fairly cheap, however would be buying it sight unseen. I trust the person that I am buying from and he says that it is in good shape so my only worry is how the terrain looks.

I assume that it is decent because the Mordheim terrain is quite good but I don't really know.

Thank you.

Ross
24-07-2007, 00:32
I'd imagine it looks like the cardboard terrain in the rule books along with a few of the plastic bulkheads.

Eazy-O
24-07-2007, 02:58
So... you want pictures or opinions? :)

I've had the original card terrain plus the Outlanders expansion terrain for... almost a decade now. Don't remember exactly. Anyway, much fun was had playing on it. It looks good on its own, but may look a tad odd when combined with your other terrain. Depends what it looks like, of course.

Whether to buy it or not... depends how much you're paying and what other terrain is available to you...

Radical Inquisitor
24-07-2007, 04:35
Opinions. The reason that I asked was that I could not find could pictures of it online. My apologize if I was stupid and missed something (I tried Google, etc.).

ash_wednesday
25-07-2007, 20:38
Check this out..

http://www.stephane.info/res/article/nec_tactics/thumbnail_battle.jpg

Pretty much of everything in this background is the old necromunda bulkheads and the cardboard stuff. And..oddly enough, this is the only good picture of the terrian on Google I could find.

The cardboard walk ways are ok, but the bulkheads are a real gem. A lot og gamers used them to make buildings for cityfight and or necromunda stuff. I would love to get my hands on some.

Angelwing
26-07-2007, 02:07
The cardboard walk ways are ok, but the bulkheads are a real gem. A lot og gamers used them to make buildings for cityfight and or necromunda stuff. I would love to get my hands on some.

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99399999017&orignav=300808

here ya' go.