PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Ogre Kingdoms 2,000 pt.

Panophobia
21-08-2005, 11:33
This is my list, I haven't really won a game yet and hope they aren't as underpowered as they seem so i need help. I've played a couple battles so far.

191 - bruieser HA, Iron fist, brace o pistols, wyrd necklace, Wall crusher

230 - hunter 2 tusks, long strider, might sword

186 - 4 bulls bellower, standard extra hand weapon

222 - 4 ironguts bellower standard

222 - 4 ironguts bellower standard

52 - 8 trappers

52 - 8 trappers

110 - 2 leadbelchers

110 - 2 leadbelchers

195 - 3 yehtees

I've also used skrag with 3 gorgers getting rid of the bruiser, belchers, yethees and one unit of trappers.

So far I've been pretty badly defeated even agianst new wood elf players. I really need help here, I don't think GW could have made them that bad.... could they......

samw
21-08-2005, 14:28
You need butchers! You currently have no magic defence or offense, which is a shame since the ogre magic system rocks. Even a couple of scroll caddies could make your life very hard currently. Drop the hunter, one unit of trapers and a unit of bulls and get two butchers, the Halfling cookbook, bangstick, and dispell scrolls are all very useful.

Cpt. Drill
21-08-2005, 14:58
You definatly need at leaste one butcher possibly two! arm them with any combination of the Bangstick, The halfling cook book or the Skullmantle... also you want to give the leadbelchers bellowers! as they are prone to panic from friend or foe!

I would also ditch the hnter and a unit of trappers because they dont really add that much to your army!