PDA

View Full Version : Do you have Apocalyptic terrain?

misterboff
29-07-2007, 17:33
Lots of people will have Apocalypse sized armies (some have several),but how many of you have Apocalypse sized terrain collections to match?

I've just finished increasing the amount of terrain I have available. I've now got enough to cover 25% of an 8' x 4' table with either desert or urban terrain, and I've got 7 unbased CoD buildings that can be added to either.

Do you think this will be enough? Do you think they will reduce the recommended amount of scenery to make room for all the infantry/super-heavies that will be used? Will any of you be frantically making more terrain ready for the Apocalypse, instead of painting more models?

misterboff

kamedake88
29-07-2007, 18:38
I think they are releasing Terrain to match the apocalypse theme. some time in November I think take a gander at the apocalypse rumor thread in rumor section and look at the first set of pics. looks like some wicked large terrain compared to the models

fwacho
29-07-2007, 20:34
I already have enough city fight terrainto cover a 4X8. i also use cutup felt pieces as cheap and easy to clean up and store area terrain. (even enouh water for a large river crossing (bridgehead) assault mission.

Stella Cadente
29-07-2007, 20:48
I'm trying to start a 2x2 square administratum building....but its hard to start summit that large with corridors, separate rooms, tables etc etc

From Shadows
29-07-2007, 21:14
Yeah i have a table that is 8x8 which can be split into 2 4x8 tables.Check it out.http://www.warseer.com/forums//attachment.php?attachmentid=25643&d=1185156424

Floydianightmare
29-07-2007, 21:39
According to the release schedule, the CoD "Imperial City" box is making a comeback.

ChaosMaster
30-07-2007, 02:08
According to the release schedule, the CoD "Imperial City" box is making a comeback.That is correct, the Imperial City boxed set is being released again ($175 US) and it is significantly cheaper per sprue than buying the individual Imperial City building sets for $25 US each. If you missed out on this set last year you will have another chance to get it. Also note that the Imperial Sector set is nearly as cheap per sprue as the Imperial City set and is also therefore significantly cheaper than buying individual building kits.

I got two Imperial City sets last year and I'm still tempted to get another when it reappears a few months from now. It's just so versatile. Terrific stuff!

Carlos
30-07-2007, 12:34
Piles of books, Large pieces of polystyrene and whatever rocks are in the garden will have to do!

DarkReaver
30-07-2007, 12:41
Im to cheap so I'll have to go with whatever I can play with at my local GW store.