PDA

View Full Version : Here's some spam. Well not really

Piku
10-04-2005, 21:31
Now where am I going to find a Nigerian to give my bank details to? (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4426949.stm)
Or keep up to date with the latest penis enlargement news.......

arxhon
10-04-2005, 21:45
I find 'Jaynes has pledged that regardless of the final outcome of his trial, he will never again be involved in what he called the "email marketing business". ' to be laughable.

At $750'000 a month :eek: i'd be right back at it. Unless he's implying that he's made enough to retire to an island in the South Pacific (which he probably has).

I work in an office, and we get fax-spam all the time. I don't know why this isn't being cracked down on, depsite the fact it's gone on for years. It actually costs the receiving company more per fax received than per email. Though i suppose it's a lot easier to just spam the hell out of someone with email.

Kamin_Majere
11-04-2005, 05:29
I hope they stick it to the git. I cannot stand the endless slew of CRAP that these peopel send to me. Its gotten so bad that you have to set up fake email accounts just to recieve spam and filter the crap out of even your "only personal correspondance" emails still

Darius Rhiannon
11-04-2005, 12:00
How does fax spam work. I mean can't your machine give you the number of the machine that was used to send to yours.

They spam you, you spam them. Easy as pie. Mmmm Pie.

Sojourner
11-04-2005, 12:04
I swear that anyone who wastes my fax paper is going to get one of three things:

1) My penis
2) Choice cuts from rotten.com
3) Nid's Dish of the Day

arxhon
11-04-2005, 13:58
How does fax spam work. I mean can't your machine give you the number of the machine that was used to send to yours.

They spam you, you spam them. Easy as pie. Mmmm Pie.

I have no idea how they get fax numbers. There must be some kind of list somewhere.

As for spamming them back, well, who's got that kind of time? :D

Piku
11-04-2005, 21:42
As for spamming them back, well, who's got that kind of time? :D
Amen. Not high quality choice cut spam anyway.

What is confusing me about the case is that any spam law passed would have to hold across every country. Else a person could have their 'media business' located abroad.

Either way......

*Bashes head*

*On keyboard*

*In spam anger*

Cheesejoff
12-04-2005, 19:39
I just use spam filters, but, hey...

Piku
12-04-2005, 22:46
Thats not the point.
He's so rich $75,000*! It's not fair! Why?! Why?!
I do have quite an efficient spam filter. It doesn't work on my own posts though.....

*Note to self: Learn how to extract money from the gullible.