PDA

View Full Version : border patrol slaanesh/undivided plz help

pabs
30-07-2007, 14:23
i really need help with this army list ive only just started and i think ive got a good force but as i said im new to it so i need some help here is the list

exalted champ
eq... mos, slaanesh steed, halberd and sheild

10 marauders

5 marauder horsemen with sheilds, flails and a musician

7 chaos war hounds

and 5 mounted daemonettes

so wat do ya think ?????????????????????????????

W0lf
30-07-2007, 14:32
5 marauder horsemen with light armour and mos

they cant be given a mark.

best way to field them is

5 marauder horsemen
flails and musician
81 pts

halberd, sheild, and, biting blade

you must use a mgaic weapon if you have one.. so he cant use the halberd.

pabs
30-07-2007, 15:35
ok ill change that

W0lf
30-07-2007, 19:31
exalted champ
eq... mos, slaanesh steed, halberd and sheild

exalted cant use a halberd and a shield. (Halberd is a two handed weapon)

5 marauder horsemen with light armour, flails and a musician

They cant have Light armour...

Try this:

Exalted Champion
MoS, Steed of Slaanesh, Halberd
164 pts

15 Marauders
Light armour, Shields
105 pts

5 marauder horsemen
flails and musician
81 pts

5 mounted daemonettes
150 pts

500 pts

You dont really need the warhounds to screen at such a low level of points; especially when they are screening a unit that moves 20" a turn. Its also better to include more marauders as 10 bare is a complete waste of time and space.

To expand the list to 750 id add 10 more marauders and a full command to the marauder unit, making them a solid choice (95 pts). then add a lvl 2 sorcerer with the MoS (+140 pts).

The list should do fine. If you however wish to use a faster list then i suggest the following:

Exalted Champion
MoS, Steed of Slaanesh, Sword of Might, Shield
182 pts

5 marauder horsemen
flails and musician
81 pts

5 mounted daemonettes
150 pts

6 Furies
90 pts

503 pts.

Expanding this to 750 pts and keeping the fast theme i would reccomend a unit of 5 Knights with MoS and full command (+235 pts). Then add another fury or talisman of protection to the lord.

pabs
30-07-2007, 20:33
ok ill drop the warhounds for more marauders with some armour

also i thought that you could have a halberd and a sheild but you can only use 1 or the other in close combat
o well im probally wrong again lol

W0lf
30-07-2007, 20:43
'also i thought that you could have a halberd and a sheild but you can only use 1 or the other in close combat
o well im probally wrong again lol'

You are correct. I personally dont see the point of both so pick one. You want both, thats kl.

pabs
30-07-2007, 21:11
the only reason i had both was that you had the same armour sv in combat and in shootin

Little Aaad
31-07-2007, 19:08
You are correct. I personally dont see the point of both so pick one. You want both, thats kl.

There is a big point. Having both means he can pick the Hand Weapon and Shield choice for the armour saves during duels, shooting, and maybe in combat if he is on his own. Then the Halberd can be used to your advantage for obvious reasons. For 2 points, the shield is worth it.

pabs
02-08-2007, 19:16
i was wonderin should i drop the chaos warhounds or not coz ifi move the horse men 2 inches slower they've got a little bit of protection from the hand gunners

soz bout these posts ive been givin ive got a bit of lag lol

err so you sayed i should keep the sheild thats cool

thanks for your answers but im not getting anymore so im desiding to close the post i will re do the post later on in the year but for now thanks