Diabolic Splendour 20
Master of Sorcery 15

Horrors x 14 210
Flamers x 4 100

Screamers of Tzeentch x4 132

10 Warriors of Tzeentch 140
Mark of Tzeentch 20
Add. Hand Weapons 40 200

Any oponions? (This list will keep being changed due to advice)

W0lf
31-07-2007, 21:35
Too many points spent on characters?

gjnoronh
31-07-2007, 22:37
Way too many on characters.

Might I suggest dropping the exalted daemon saving you more than 300 points
Give your exalted champion the chalice of chaos
Add a unit of furies
That will still leave you with 150 points or so to work with - maybe picking up another unit of horrors or a unit of beasts or marauder fast cavalry

Exalted Scar-vet
01-08-2007, 05:00
Flying terror is rather nice against a gunline, however as the above said, he is to many points for the fact that he can be shot down so easily

craskie666
01-08-2007, 21:27
get rid of one of heros and add some troops

The Anarchist
01-08-2007, 23:12
you have 26 models on the table, for a thousand points thats just not enough. and you say this is anti-gunline? you need some surviavbility, i reckon about 10 models will reach your opponents lines if he has any skill.
i would defiantly get rid of that exhalted deamon, he just isn't needed and wont get his points worth back. personal i would choose a two smallish units of maurders and some wolves, alternativly a larger unit of Maurders and a 5 man unit of Maurder cavalry

jsut my two cents.

Exalted Scar-vet
01-08-2007, 23:58
BEASTHERDS are golden against gunlines, keep them in cover when moving up as much as possible, then u have a cheap cheap unit that is -2 to hit and can take out most missle troops

Little Aaad
02-08-2007, 11:55
I realy love the demon and would love to keep it, would i get away with losing the exalted dude? These are they models i currently have:

1 Demon
1 Mounted Sorcerer
2 Foot Sorcerers (One Aekold :])
1 Champion on a disk.
16 Marauders with Flails
5 Knights
12 Warriors with Add. Hand Weapons
20 Horrors
6 Flamers
4 Screamers
Finaly, can easily get hold on a Chariot.

manickze
02-08-2007, 22:29
You're not going to have too much in the way of enemy guns going up against 1000 pts. Gun lines generally have weak armour and die to other gun lines or very fast moving armies.

It depends do you want to user your mortal units or just go fully daemon. You need to fully utilise spell casting or take as many marauders as possible.

based on what you have I'd say

Exalted Champion of Tzeentch on Disk with Chalice, great weapon, shield 256 (maneuvrability)
2 x 10 Horrors 300 w/ 3 Flamers each 150
4 screamers 132
16 Flail Maurauders full command 121 pts (probably better with light armour and shield)

which leaves you with 959 pts, so to be fully effective I'd make room for a spawn or hounds or beef up your horrors/Marauders more

Khorghan
02-08-2007, 22:44
You definatly cant spend that many points on 1 charicter in such a small game against a gunline, find a cheeper one or drop some items, if you keep this you can add in the rest once you figure out what else the opponent has, if its a full-on gun line add some more flying things and a beast herd, if they have some hard hitting close combat units put something else in to hold them up while the gunline is being massacered.

Lord Tzeentch
05-08-2007, 22:55
Lol i like this list yeah yeah he has a big **** Deamon but its not that bad.

I'd give the Devil man a chance and see how he does. It could work well but could also blow up right in your face if you dont take care of him(he's in a strange world and proberly missing home. Poor deamon:()

I would get a Chariot in as its got speed and hitting power'

But give the Deamon a chance and if he doesn't pull his weight then you can always change him later.

Go Devil man!!!!

logan054
05-08-2007, 22:59
Beast herds really are one of the greatest units againt gunlines, you should consider taking them to screen your units, furies, oh yes and well i dont think the daemon will do that well against a gunline, he is just to easy to gun down. You could have a hero on a disc with chalice.