PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Slaanesh;

Arguleon-veq
31-07-2007, 23:00
I've been thinking aoout changing my Slaanesh list lately, It has always served me well but Warriors seem to have apretty bad rep on here, so I thought I may try it a bit differently as my old force was Warrior heavy.

It was based around 20 warriors with shield, FC, MoS. 15 Warriors, FC, MoS. Sorcerer in Chariot, Lv2, MoS. Exalted, MoS, Whip of Pleasure. 3, Dragon Ogres, armour, Great Weapons, 2 units of 10 Marauders for support. But heres the new one -

Exalted Champ;
2 Hand Weapons.

Sorcerer;
Lvl2,
MoS.

Sorcerer;
Lvl2,
MoS.

19 Marauders;
Shields,
Light Armour,
Standard,
Musician.

19 Marauders;
Flails,
FC.

6 Hounds;

6 Mounted Daemonettes;

3 Dragon Ogres;
Great Weapons,
Light Armour.

12 Warriors;
Halbers,
Shields,
MoS.

20 Beasts;
12 Gor [2 Hand Weapons],
8 Ungor,
Full Command.

73 Infantry,
6 Cavalry,
3 Ogres.

6 Power Dice,
4 Dispell Dice.

Better or worse than the old list?

Neknoh
31-07-2007, 23:05
At this points level, I would prefer the Warriors to have Additional Handweapons rather than Hallberds, also, your Marauders need one more member in the Flail group.

My suggestion, drop 2 Gors and one Ungor, this frees up just the right ammount of points to make said ammendments, although, I am impressed at the ammount of troops you managed to cram into the original list, both have their own way of playing, so I say get the models for both and use them whenever you'd like.

Arguleon-veq
31-07-2007, 23:17
Oops, totally forgot to put both my Sorcerers in this list. I'll get on that, pretty big ommission.

One of them goes with the other Marauders.

I'm hoping to get that Frenzy spell for the Halberd Warriors.