PDA

View Full Version : BoC Khorne list

Hammbone22
02-08-2007, 00:04
I plan to play in a fantasy tourney soon with my beasts. Does this list look like it could win some games?

1x Doombull of Blood: (279pts)
*General, Hvy Armor, Shield, Great Fang

4x Minotaurs of Blood: (249pts)
*Grt Wpns, Bloodkine, *general goes here

4x Minotaurs of Blood: (229pts)
*Grt Wpns

16x Beast Herd: (123pts)
*8 Gors, Xtra Wpns, FC/8 Ungors, Spears

16x Khorngors: (292pts)
*Hvy Armor, Grt Wpns, FC, Vitriolic Totem

8x Warhounds of Chaos: (48pts)
*Packs

8x Centigors of Chaos: (159pts)
*Lt Armor, Shields, Spears, Musician

8x Chaos Furies: Undivided (120pts)
*Daemonic, Flyers, Skirmished

8x Flesh Hounds of Khorne: (128pts)
*Daemonic, Fast Cav, MR(2)

1x Dragon Ogre Shaggoth: (306pts)
*Lt Armor, Grt Wpn

4x Dragon Ogres: (316pts)
*Lt Armor, Grt Wpns

TOTAL POINTS: 2,249

MarcoPollo
02-08-2007, 01:07
Seems like you've been talking to the Dark General. Using the chosen numbers is his thing for sure.

But you only have 6 dispel dice. I think that a chosen number of 8 dispel dice should also be in order. After all, khorne is about dispel dice too.

I think the list will do fine. Using chosen numbers might get you some comp scores, but it is not min/maxed as well as it could be. However, you are smart not to include too many heros. Although a wargor of blood might serve your beastherd well.

As for shaggoths, not my thing really. They can be great, but all big monsters have their weaknesses. If you really want to use the chosen number thing, get two more dispel dice from wargors of blood instead of a shaggoth.

Khorghan
02-08-2007, 01:24
That number thing is pretty cool, looks fine

Hammbone22
02-08-2007, 01:44
Thanks for the advice. Now I remeber where I got it from. I've been hangin around the herdstone website, and got some pretty good ideas from their lists, and yes The Dark General has been a very big influence to the list.
Dark General's list on this link. My list is a bit larger however. http://z2.invisionfree.com/herdstone/index.php?showtopic=226