PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis

brother_fandango
23-08-2005, 03:34
Dude, what the flip!
wheres the coverage of the minneapolis GT? i entered a mini, got third, and i want to be noticed! Im dissapointed. i feel left out.

Inquisitor Engel
23-08-2005, 03:43
It'll take a while GT's don't get high priority. Unless someone on the web staff was involved in some capacity, it'll get done in due time.

Patience, young padawan.

And congratulations. :)

roder
23-08-2005, 04:26
You mean here:
http://gt.us.games-workshop.com/2005/Results_Coverage/Minneapolis/main.htm

Note that they didn't do squat for that GT, and that it's off the calendar for 2006. Also, a local club did more coverage than GW did. Shameful really.

brother_fandango
23-08-2005, 16:37
gahh. i checked out the adeptus (local Group) and i wasnt even on there. its prollbaly that stupid outwriter.

Spoonie
24-08-2005, 07:06
Games workshop didn't have a photographer for the Minneapolis GT at all. I'd hardly put the blame on Adeptus Minneapolis for not taking pictures and keeping track of all the entries for the painting competitions, "Outrider" or not.

P.S. "Probably"

actionjackson
24-08-2005, 16:05
I'm kinda pissed too because I got first in the LotR painting competition.

They even got our hopes up by showing some of the GT competitions in White Dwarf.

brother_fandango
24-08-2005, 21:39
[QUOTE=actionjackson]I'm kinda pissed too because I got first in the LotR painting competition.

was yours the wormtounge? that was tight. mine was the slannesh lord with the daemonic talons.