PDA

View Full Version : tomb kings giant

marneus54
03-08-2007, 02:03
ok i charge with my giant gets 4 atks 3 hit do i get to re-roll those 3 for unstopable assult? and if i hit with those 3 do i get to re-roll again? and does it keep going?

Dark_Phantomz
03-08-2007, 02:13
The way it works is for every wound you do, you get another attack.
So, you get four attacks, and three hit, you would roll those 3 to wound, and the number of wounds those attacks cause, is the number of new attacks you get.

-Dark

marneus54
03-08-2007, 02:19
The way it works is for every wound you do, you get another attack.
So, you get four attacks, and three hit, you would roll those 3 to wound, and the number of wounds those attacks cause, is the number of new attacks you get.

-Dark

got ya thanks a bunch. i always had trouble with this rule

Captain Brown
03-08-2007, 16:18
Moving to the Fantasy Rules Forum.

CB

Nickn
03-08-2007, 16:40
yes you keep going untill you fail to wound with everything

and bone giants have 5 attacks in thier entry it says they have 4 attacks + 2 hand wepons

marneus54
03-08-2007, 17:06
yes you keep going untill you fail to wound with everything

and bone giants have 5 attacks in thier entry it says they have 4 attacks + 2 hand wepons

ok cool sry i didnt know there was a fantasy rules forum. then again i prboly didnt look.

Festus
04-08-2007, 00:35
Hi
ok cool sry i didnt know there was a fantasy rules forum. then again i prboly didnt look.
Did you know that there is such a thing as an English grammar? Or spelling, too?

And yes, Bone Giants have 5 Attacks, which can become an infinite amount, due to the Unstoppable Assault rule.

Festus

Lady's Champion
04-08-2007, 17:25
Hi
Did you know that there is such a thing as an English grammar? Or spelling, too?

And yes, Bone Giants have 5 Attacks, which can become an infinite amount, due to the Unstoppable Assault rule.

Festus

All right, cool down, some people have genuine difficulty with spelling and language. Let us not discriminate.

Ninsaneja
04-08-2007, 17:36
Not to lead this discussion too far off topic, but I must agree with Festus. If your grammar and spelling are so bad that people have trouble understanding you then you should do something about it.

Festus
05-08-2007, 08:18
Hi

All right, cool down, some people have genuine difficulty with spelling and language. Let us not discriminate.
I have no problems with bad spelling and grammar - if it can't be helped.

But for someone who is just too lazy to care, I do not have anything else but contempt.

How do I know that he doesn't care? Easy: It was in my PMs:

I don't think it should matter about the way i type. As long as people can read and understand what I'm trying to say, that's all that really matters to me.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Well, but that is just my opinion... :rolleyes:

Festus

edit:
Posting Guidelines:

13: The language of this forum is English. Whilst it may not be your first language, please try to make yourself understandable. Remember most of the members probably do not speak your native language either. This includes the use of numbers instead of words (eg some1), and sms-talk (I m going 2 b good).

Nickn
05-08-2007, 13:53
i agree completly with you we should be able to understand you but tobe fair all he did was abbreviate sorry and spell probably rong.

Atrahasis
05-08-2007, 14:01
I agree completely with you we should be able to understand you, but to be fair all he did was abbreviate sorry and spell probably wrongly.

Fixed your post. Most decent browsers have spell checks built in. If you know your spelling isn't up to snuff it might be an idea to use one.