PDA

View Full Version : Is anyones Chapter on a penitence Crusade?

AdeptusOverton
04-08-2007, 13:35
I was just wondering is my Chapter the Crimson Ravens the only one on a penitence Crusade??

My Chapter ended up embarking upon theirs as a result of being betrayed by the Inquisition during the Medusa Campaign.After killing brother astartes in battle namely alongside those lapdogs the Crimson fists many grudges have been made and many scores need to be settled also one "Grudge" battle led to the death of one of my Chapters heroes Brother Captain Lucius Montoya of the 3rd Company in an engagement with the Grey Knights trying to hunt down the Bastard that betrayed them.

Brother Montoya is now Interned in the blessed form of a Dreadnought and the company has fought many glorious battles and achieved many great Victories against Xenos and Inquisition scum alike reinforced by elements of the 7-8th and 9th and 10th companies.

Iceheart2112
05-08-2007, 03:45
Well, depending on which time you're looking at, the Mantis Warriors, Lamentors, and Executioners all had a 100 year penitent crusade to complete. In some of the fluff it's finished, others its not.

Asi the Red
05-08-2007, 05:11
I think he's talking about people's DIY chapters, not chapters in general.
I don't have a SM chapter myself, but if I did they would indeed not be on a penitent crusade.

Tehkonrad
05-08-2007, 06:38
my dark sentinels aren't no sirree penitent crusades make me think of black templars- which in turn makes me think of monotony-which in turn makes me get a brain haemorrage- so no no penient crusades for me

mistformsquirrel
05-08-2007, 07:01
My only Imperial chapter isn't; though if for whatever reason they ever return to the Imperium (long time lost in the warp, ended up almost ouside of the range of the Astronomican - eh, too much fluff to explain here) I expect they'd be set on one, if for no other reason than their home world being destroyed is something of a dishonor on the chapter's name.