PDA

View Full Version : WSFA Looking at Me poll

tenpole
05-08-2007, 07:50
As a poll this needs to be in a seprate thread from the main "Are you looking at Me " thread. So only post relevant to the poll here otherwise continue to use the Are you looking at me thread for everything else.

As some of you may understand the new points scoring seriously effects the final outcome of a game. With points being given for CAS received it is possible to loose the game in touchdown and still come out the winner because most of your team has been mauled. This was excellently displayed in lardidars game of his squigs against snotballs eshin.

So I thought I would guage the opinion to see if any coaches are playing differently to play a tactical game and pull their pumches so to speak while sending their canon fodder on suicide blocks against big guys.

th0r
05-08-2007, 07:57
I always play to kill, and eventually that leads to winning the game.

tenpole
05-08-2007, 08:20
The Mecca can afford to play to kill on the grounds that droves of str1 slaves will die anywat to balance it all out.

LordSnotball
05-08-2007, 10:41
its a unique system, which suits me fine... as for strategy, i play for TDs, casualties come about by mistake, as the poisoned dagger generates KOs more often than injuries...

other than that, tis a pity lardi conceded last night, if he had finished the match, he woulda been the league leader

Lardidar
05-08-2007, 10:53
I play no diffrently, Snotti did just maul me that bad :)

But I suppose it is in your head that there is ne need to dodge away from that big guy as if he mauls you then at least you can grab some points.

Courtjester17
06-08-2007, 14:54
I like it gives my snots a chance overall as otherwise theres no chance of me scoring many points. Also i want my snot to win the award for the bestest injury taker

Deng Ham
06-08-2007, 15:03
wierd suddenly the poll was open. Tried to vote before. But did not have acsess. Found the poll in the random muslings forum...

As I said in the turney thread. The Steaks are too happy to do more cas. And with a St 5, mighty blow, multiple block, frenzy, razor sharp claws player the options of free meat is just too good to turn down.. I have tryed to expalin to the players that it's not a good thing to block too har in this turney. But the sight of a meal get's the upper hand on them. And I'm afraid that's there nothing I can do to stop them.

tenpole
06-08-2007, 18:53
I asked help desk to see what had happened because I could not vote as soon as I made it. As it goes I still cannot vote, the thread has not been moved because it is still here.

Deng Ham
06-08-2007, 18:59
think they made a duplicat in the commen random chat room.