PDA

View Full Version : High Queen/King?

Menset
05-08-2007, 15:56
Can Queen Khalida still cast two incantations like a tomb king or is she limited to her one (non-stopable) spell and item? In the Tomb King Errata it says sheis a King for Chariots being a core choice.

blackcherry
05-08-2007, 17:20
she gets 2 normal incantations(as per king rules) and her free unstoppable one. at least thats how i read it.

theunwantedbeing
05-08-2007, 17:29
She follows all the rules for tomb kings on page 20-21.

Well worth checking out those pages as you might otherwise simply assume it means she is just undead.

Menset
06-08-2007, 07:19
Thank you very much, Makes her a bit more of a better choice then.

lparigi34
06-08-2007, 12:20
Ive never used normal incantations with Khalida, just used The Queens Command and the Venom Staff.

She follows special rules that say: "...She must be used exactly as presented here..." and those special rules does not say she can cast any other incantation.

The special rule for TK's is called My Will Be Done and is not under Khalida's description.So my opinion is you cannot cast the two normal TK incantations with her.

I'd be the happiest if you can, though. I use her a lot, and she is already awesome, I cant imagine using two extra incantations, would seem a little overpowered to me.

Atrahasis
06-08-2007, 12:27
lparigi34 is correct, the rules do not in any way suggest that Khalida gets to cast like a Tomb King.

jahorin
06-08-2007, 14:43
She follows all the rules for tomb kings on page 20-21.

Well worth checking out those pages as you might otherwise simply assume it means she is just undead.

She follows the rules for tomb king undead, not tomb king.