PDA

View Full Version : PP Post Season Anoncement

Deng Ham
05-08-2007, 18:31
Penthouse Playboys Press conferance
As we played out finale game today, the first season was over. And we are quite satisfied by the result. Not only did we win over the Medics and drawed agains the Quakes. But we made our goal. And that was to stay in the Warzone North. It was great fun to sit by the pitch today. As the girls put up a fantastic display... I have not seen them that good since I bough them of a lokal titty bar.

We are looking forward to another season. But first off all. I'm loking forward to the victory party at the Mansion tonight.

Owner of The Penthouse Playboys.
- Dagfinn Kristensen

th0r
05-08-2007, 18:35
Nicely done Deng. Hanging in against the Dwarves back to back is impressive. Looks like you have a future championship team in the making.

Deng Ham
05-08-2007, 18:42
Nicely done Deng. Hanging in against the Dwarves back to back is impressive. Looks like you have a future championship team in the making.
Don't know about champions. But they are looking strong. And the combination of Block and Dodge is good. And I have 8 players with that combo.

Deng Ham
10-08-2007, 16:09
Finishing 3 points behind the second place in the legue (or 6 points, if NZQ win over Athletico). That was dramaticly more than expected. To be honest, I thought that the PP would go down to the south after the first season. But let's see. we got another chance to go down in the next season.