PDA

View Full Version : Sabina and Zen

IceFire
24-08-2005, 10:04
Hi all, i was wondering if anyone happened to have a copy of the story i wrote and posted on Portent, it was about two sisters of battle named Sabina and Zen and also a speek freak Ork named gritblasta i believe.
I lost the story when my computers hard drive went bye-bye and also portent went bye-bye :cries: , so i cant get it from there
I was thinking of entering the story in thr story competition, or maybe ill write another story featuring Sabina and Zen...

IceFire
24-08-2005, 17:08
well i finally found my story in a cached part of google... feel free to delete this post...sorry for wasting space :p

nurgle_boy
25-08-2005, 20:52
well, id quite like to read it, if you could post a link.. i diddnt visit the S@A froums on the old pron-tent (tee hee, pron!)
anything with an orc (or ork) is worth a read!

marineowar
26-08-2005, 07:43
Yeah post it again. It was quite a good read and it'd be a shame to keep port... erm... Warseer without a SoB story

IceFire
26-08-2005, 08:35
wow cool, ive got fans! well... SoB do :P
if you want to read it you can find it in the story competition thread
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8908&page=2

nurgle_boy
26-08-2005, 10:36
wow... thats great!

you portray the fury of the sisters realy well, as well as the friendship btween them in battle, of a sort.

and the determination orf the ork, no legs, but still after the bikes!

brilliant!

IceFire
26-08-2005, 11:08
glad you liked it... Vote for me! :D
Im trying to write another story with Sabina and Zen... maybe Gritblasta again too ill post it when im finished
oh yeah, ther friendship "of a sort." my brother (a sister player) thought they might be a little too friendly ;)