PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Bolt ranges?

lorbaat
09-08-2007, 19:35
I did a quick search but I couldn't find the answer to this-

I'm set to play my first game of Inquisitor tonight, and I am making up my Inquisitor right now. I was just running a little trial combat and I realized that in the version of the rules I have (the pdf) the ranges for Gaze of Doom and Storm of Lightning are listed as 5 and 10, respectively. Obviously this doesn't work on the chart. Is this a mistake, or are these some sort of flat modifier for psychic bolts?

Thanks in advance!

Hun
09-08-2007, 20:14
I think they're the maximum range in yards for the bolts. Use your normal ballistic skill and modify it for speed of target, whether it's semi/full etc.

lorbaat
09-08-2007, 21:54
I think they're the maximum range in yards for the bolts. Use your normal ballistic skill and modify it for speed of target, whether it's semi/full etc.

Ah, ok.

I've pretty much just been getting into the rules today, they seem interesting. I'm looking forward to it, although I fear my fellow players branding me a cheesemonger because I am the one playing the Inquisitor, and it seems like my character is going to be far and away more powerful than theirs...