PDA

View Full Version : looking for Yorkiebar

ExquisiteEvil
11-08-2007, 18:59
Ive sent him PMs but to no avail.

I need to play my round 2 game against him - if any one has contact with him, could they please tell him to pm me on fumbbl or get me in the warseer live chat.

Ill be around for the next few hours.

EE

jahorin
11-08-2007, 22:18
Mister Bar is in the UK. So there a nice time difference between here (canada) and there. If I'm not mistaken it's 5 hours.

LordSnotball
11-08-2007, 23:04
hrm... when yorkie is around, he checks his pms every day... he said last week that he was gonna be away for some time, cant remember how long for :)

then again, Yorkie is normally on MSN, and not irc. I only know when he's on coz he's on my buddylist... i like keeping track of the admins etc :)

tenpole
12-08-2007, 09:00
ExquisiteEvil and everyone. When you have trouble contacting your opponent always pm him on fumbbl, then if still no contact then pm me stating what you have done to contact your opponent. Then I will see if I can contact your opponent and arrange a time of play.

You must keep me informed. Communication is the key. At present the WSFA tournament is going well. Yorkiebar is a busy socialite but he does come in to play his games. The Fakshun are also doing very well after their first games receiving stacks of casualties and winning their game against the former champs the Pukes.

Yorkiebar
13-08-2007, 20:33
A whole thread devoted to ways of tracking me down for a game? I really ought to make myself more available.

Seriously, for anyone who needs to find me, your best bet is MSN. You won't find me in IRC often. FUMBBL PM is also a reliable way to get in touch with me, but check MSN first if possible.

th0r
13-08-2007, 20:42
Maybe we should send out another roll call blast, with every bodies email/msn and best times available.