TOTAL: 1997pts

Whatd'ya think?

trripper
13-08-2007, 20:17
It sucks
Bump^.^

forgottenlor
14-08-2007, 12:42
Looks like it would be fun to play. . . for you at least. It certailny won't be what most opponents are expecting.

trripper
15-08-2007, 00:47
I actually think its awesome ;)

Malorian
15-08-2007, 01:09
I think you would have a lot of trouble, but it would be fresh and interesting.

gerrymander61
15-08-2007, 02:13
It'd be... interesting.

RobbiP
15-08-2007, 18:53
Now for some constructive criticism:

-Get rid of one triad squad. Replace it with globadiers.
-Get rid of additional cc weapons for night runners
-Keep night runners always in squads of 5. MSU is your friend here.
-I'd add some jezzails by taking some night runners + other stuff out.

Thing you must remember when playing SoC Eshin is that your 'winning style' isn't going to win you any friends.. basically, skitterleap+kill an enemy general/spellcaster, then deny VPs. Rinse and repeat. You wont kill any ranked units (often) so try to avoid those at all costs. Instead try to pick of stragglers around the outskirts or war machine crews (via tunnelers). You're fast but very weak in terms of defense. The biggest strength in this list is the skitterleap.. it *must* go off! I'm almost tempted to tell you to replace your assasin with another lv2 sorc (equiped with that bound spell item) just you can consistently have your big assasin wherever you want him to be.

Thats bout it..
/Robbi

*edit: btw always have your night runners armed with projectiles.. never have them get into combat, they're job is to harass the enemy! Melee night runners = dead night runners.

King Thurgun
15-08-2007, 19:18
Not sure what the Fellblade does (i'm assuming its pretty good, it killed Nagash and all...), but is it overkill to give it to your Master Assassin? You might do better to give him something a little more mundane and pick up more units.

Xavier
15-08-2007, 19:25
Slightly controversial, but you don't have to play the Eshin list with the sole purpose of getting the under cover of darkness rule.

It can be quite fun, for both parties, to use it as a standard skaven list, that is take units of clan rats and other ranked units, then get a leadership 10 blanket with your sorcerer general and skitterleap your assassins into combat with characters or war machines and small units, it really works well.

RobbiP
15-08-2007, 19:42
King Thurgen, the reason Fellblade is essential is because it almost guarantees the moment your assasin skitters into combat it's going to kill pretty much any character.

P.s. forgot to mention to OP: Give triad and master assasin smoke bombs... those are life savers