PDA

View Full Version : Multiple units of 1 troll in the same combat

Fredmans
12-08-2007, 20:53
This just occurred to me. If I charged an enemy unit with two units of one troll each (O&G army), would this make it impossible for my enemy to carry wounds inflicted over between the two trolls?

Seeing how they are independent units (although identical) makes me believe so.

Now, in most games this would have little or no effect, but if we play Mighty Empires and I pick the Elite army event, I could field 10 or 15 trolls in just as many units. The effects could prove rather advantageous.

Well, so would an all chariot army, but a Troll army seems more fun to play.

/Curious Fredmans

Makaber
12-08-2007, 20:56
You are technically correct, which is (of course) the best kind of correct.

alextroy
13-08-2007, 03:13
Now, in most games this would have little or no effect, but if we play Mighty Empires and I pick the Elite army event, I could field 10 or 15 trolls in just as many units. The effects could prove rather advantageous.

I am not sure how having to make 10 to 15 Stupidity checks a turn would be advantageous ;)

Ninsaneja
13-08-2007, 04:25
The chariot army would be fun... of course, Chaos can (And does) already do this.

JonnyTHM
13-08-2007, 04:48
... an army of 15 trolls would be undefeatable...

on the other hand, it would probably never win, but still.

JonnyTHM's unbeatable elite army:

30 trolls, placed so that you'll ever only kill 1/round of combat, always just vomiting on their opponents.

Grimtuff
14-08-2007, 00:18
30 trolls, placed so that you'll ever only kill 1/round of combat, always just vomiting on their opponents.

The bulimic Troll army of doom. Gotta love it! :D