PDA

View Full Version : Newer Metal Bits

Callmechow
15-08-2007, 04:41
Anyone else noticed that the newer metal models bitz cant be ordered from the online store? At least in the US anyways. Is there another website or another way to get them from GW.

Im really not to hyped on the new SW vets and council but they do have a few bitz i wouldnt mind grabbin from them.

Hellebore
15-08-2007, 04:43
That probably has something to do with the fact that pretty much all of them have their extra pieces attached to their tab on a sprue, so they are effectively one piece...

Hellebore

Callmechow
15-08-2007, 05:02
hmm suppose that does make sense

Course you cant order a specific model either, example are the new librarians, the only one i like is the one with the book but i cant order him as a bitz.

Also theres only a few council/vets models i like i couldntcare less for 3 of the 4 council members

Hellebore
15-08-2007, 05:04
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure each one has its own code. You'd have to order that specific librarian, but it would come in a blister rather than as a loose bitz order.

Hellebore

deathwing_marine
15-08-2007, 05:04
sorry for not searching, but where did you see the new council models?

EDIT: haa searching was much easier. nevermind :)

MrPickles
15-08-2007, 05:14
You probably can find it seperately, but it would take some searching. I had to do some browsing to the online store to buy the biel-tan farseer bits instead of the random farseer blister.

The Orange
15-08-2007, 05:47
You could try the UK online store, they usually have more bits on show. Personally I think the US website is just lazy, it's been over a year since the Tau were released and some of their bits are still not viewable, where as on the UK site, they've been viewable for months. Latley the U.S. site has been using small crappy picture as well so you can't even tell what the heck your looking at. Again the UK site is superior. Sometime I even think the maybe their just trying to push people to pick up those Bitz catalogs.