PDA

View Full Version : Whats Happening Now

tenpole
19-08-2007, 22:39
Some of us were able to get together to further discuss the future of WBBL. You may have noticed that it has all become stagnant. I have heard that Stuart/Iscariot / Autobot no longer wants to run the WBBL. He does not have enough time for it and the whole affair has got messy. So it ends here.

Benny has started a new group the Warseer Open under its current name and that will be the new WBBL. PM Benny about the details see his thread somewhere about here to do with this group. Benny will now be the President of the New Warseer. You need fresh teams for this.

But what about my old team?

I will be running a Warseer veterans group. So you will still be able to play your teams but there will not be any replacement teams (at present) in this league. So when you retire a team thats it you have passed on. All teams have been sent an invite for the Warseer Veterans. I will set up rules and everything tomorrow and re arrange the stickies with benny on this forum. If you dont like these changes you are quite welcome to go forth and do your own thing.

I will try to add more the next day its late I have to be up early so I will leave it at that for now.

Deng Ham
19-08-2007, 22:49
It was a great initaitive by you guys.
And the system Ben have sett up look good. So to with the veteran group Tenpole is making. Let's get a group that flow forward with clear rules. Staff that make things happen. And that don't change too much.

I like the wired turneys that Tenpole make up in the stunty group. But they fit in there and not in the official league.

tenpole
21-08-2007, 16:05
I like the wired turneys that Tenpole make up in the stunty group. But they fit in there and not in the official league.

Weird? I had not even got into full swing on the stunty weirdness.

The Warseer Veterans will be run pretty much conventional. When i find out what coaches are coming over I will just have an big open tournament until I can sort things out.

tenpole
21-08-2007, 16:49
I have had the old stickies removed. Benny and I will be getting together for a rules and joining sticky to be created.

Jet
21-08-2007, 16:58
Good work tenpole. I should be around to do a few tasks this evening.

tenpole
21-08-2007, 20:13
I am going to start an open round now so you can play about while we wait for the others to decide what to do.

tenpole
23-08-2007, 16:46
With the others if their is no responce to what they would like to do with their teams I will for myself retract the other to join the Warseer Veterans. hopefully benny will do the same to save on using fillers.

Deng Ham
23-08-2007, 20:14
How long time limit shoud you give them. I think it's fair that they get a warning that the group wil be closed .

tenpole
23-08-2007, 20:21
How about till I get sick of waiting, but at least till Yorkie gets back.

Hopefully benny will tell us how long his league is going to be in suspension for.

Jet
23-08-2007, 21:26
I'd like to but I cannot close the group :cries:.

tenpole
29-09-2007, 07:28
It has been open for over a month but other than Benny playing many the group has had little feedback and interest. I have ditched the group and will be sending the Tuffty Club to play in other leagues.

Jet
29-09-2007, 09:13
Do I get a trophy for "Having too much time on one's hands (and too much enthusiasm for the necros"?

Also on this point, a few of you may have noticed that the WOBBL tournaments have ended. It will just be a couple of days before season 3 starts, and I'm also looking at getting out a season 2 review newsletter and trophies by the end of the weekend for you to enjoy. But in the meantime, I'm afraid please do not play friendlies!

Keravin
29-09-2007, 10:46
No one seems to be on when I'm looking to play the Medics.

tenpole
29-09-2007, 12:37
Well at least you can play a great range of coaches now. The tufftys will be playing non warseer teams now and enter other leagues.

Keravin
29-09-2007, 13:34
Are we likely to play Warseer games with these teams again as the rules used to be that you cannot play non warseer teams if they want to play in tourneys?

Jet
29-09-2007, 17:44
You're perfectly free to do with the teams as you choose, as I see it. I'll probably take the necros away to another league also if no more warseer leagues for them turn up. They've simply been great fun to play with, and would highly recommend them.

tenpole
29-09-2007, 20:35
Are we likely to play Warseer games with these teams again as the rules used to be that you cannot play non warseer teams if they want to play in tourneys?

Can not answer that for sure. But I am not doing anything more with the old teams, if you want to stick with Warseer play then either Bennys group or my stunty WSFA is the way to play but it is really only for frequent games and not the once a month player.

I am not intending to use the Tuffty Club in any warseer league so that is why I am entering other tournaments.