PDA

View Full Version : Nid Codex Interview with Goodwin and Kelly

t-tauri
25-08-2005, 23:22
Very interesting interview with Jes and Phil at http://www.hivefleetmoloch.com/.

Can't direct link, you'll have to open the "Spawning Vat" and scroll down but a few interesting things spring out.

40k campaign next year involving Tyranids.

Q6: We have heard exciting rumors of an upcoming campaign involving Tyranids, can you confirm that and, if so, can you give us more details?

Phil: There is an upcoming 40K campaign for next summer, and Tyranids will be taking part. Thatís all youíre getting Iím afraid!

Alien Hunters with Genestealer Cult adversaries again mentioned.

Xisor
26-08-2005, 02:35
Heh, thats a good point! You'd have thought they'd use the codex once and for all to try and put an end to the Squat 'legacy', if only to give it a definitive end, not a simple 'they were ate, end of story'. Ho well.

Still, it's an interesting wee read, and gives us hope yet for the future ;)

Xisor

Strangelove
26-08-2005, 16:15
Genestealer cults?!

Hallelujah!

My prayers have been answered. :D

lredman
26-08-2005, 17:07
It seems to me that this is actually quite an old interview, with the 'upcoming 40k campaign' referring to the Battle for Macragge boxset.

Helicon_One
27-08-2005, 11:32
Very interesting interview with Jes and Phil at http://www.hivefleetmoloch.com/.

Can't direct link

Oh Yes You Can! (http://www.hivefleetmoloch.de/interview.php)

Tim

Baggers
27-08-2005, 18:42
HUm thats an intresting interview, I have to say the idea of bringing in mutant in as special characters seems a lot more appropite than the red terror and old one eye.

Inquisitor Engel
27-08-2005, 21:27
The Passage about the Broodlord tells us quite explicitely that this interview was done prior to the release of the Tyranid Codex. Why on earth would the interviewer have Phil and Jes name the Broodlord if he'd read it already?

And why would he conduct an interview on it, not having read it, if it had been released. :p

Wiseman
29-08-2005, 11:48
hes an idiot is the only reason i can think of....

HF Moloch
05-09-2005, 09:23
hes an idiot is the only reason i can think of....

Thanks for that vote of confidence !

Brimstone
05-09-2005, 09:28
Diddimz, you're already on shakey ground for your posting habits on Warseer, I suggest you not rock the boat any more than you have to.

Ignore diddimz Moloch, he's one of our more gifted members.

Welcome to Warseer.

Wiseman
05-09-2005, 14:16
Thanks for that vote of confidence !
Sorry mate, im only mucking around, dont take anything i say to heart, hindsight i probably shouldve put the :p smiley in but its to late now:) and welcome to warseer

Diddimz, you're already on shakey ground for your posting habits on Warseer, I suggest you not rock the boat any more than you have to.

Ignore diddimz Moloch, he's one of our more gifted members.

Welcome to Warseer.
im assuming you mean by my sudden rise in posts?? they will be cutting right back soon anyway with the HSC coming up (though i would point out that X-sec-vic raised his post count quicker then anyone else ive seen do)*stops rocking the boat*and gifted members? im not sure how to take that one :p do you mean to say im special, cos my mum says i am very special :rolleyes:

HF Moloch
18-09-2005, 10:29
It`s okay diddimz. Just try to think about being more civil next time before hitting the send button.

Thanks for the welcome, Brim ! It certainly took a long time for me to find this place.

Brimstone
18-09-2005, 11:50
Thanks for the welcome, Brim ! It certainly took a long time for me to find this place.

You're welcome, just glad you're here :)

Just get a link to your website in your sig ASAP so people can start drooling over your nids.