PDA

View Full Version : Mail order problems

Major King
23-08-2007, 13:47
Hey guys,

Just a random one here, but has anyone been having problems with mail order at the moment?

I placed an order for some necromunda parts back in july and they still have not arrived, i have emailed the company and no one has replied and im constantly waiting for the package to arrive.

Anyone else had similar problems recently?

Galdur Hrafnsson
23-08-2007, 13:50
Try calling them. They can look up your order and find out what's happened to it. Seriously, call them. The Direct Sales guys are quality blokes, they'll sort your problem out.

Osbad
23-08-2007, 14:19
I remember reading somewhere that GW Mail Order no longer answered email queries and it was telephone or nothing. But that may have been the Rulez Boyz I'm getting confused with, so don't quote me on that.

As I never buy from GW mail order due to high postage costs on small orders and no discount, I haven't kept up with things.

BlazeXI
23-08-2007, 16:26
I had a problem once when I used the online store. they had problems with the system and although they did bill me there was no track of the order in the system. It was all resolved perfectly by them, as GW has sent it to me, but it took a while to get everything straightened out during a phone call. that was a bit costly as I am not in UK. I'm ordering now through phone only as it is safer, faster and cheaper (no reason for complaints).

TheLionReturns
23-08-2007, 16:56
I placed an order a while ago and had a similar problem. I phoned them up and it turns out that some of the items I had ordered they had discontinued and they just didn't bother to inform me, they just didn't complete my order. Once I made the call they apologised and sorted it out very efficiently. Probably worth a call in case this has happened for you.