PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Pts Mixed Chaos - Cheesy?

Rael
24-08-2007, 19:15
Just a list I will be using this weekend for a friendly tourney - are they ever truly friendly though I plan on using a bit of a refused flank tactic with the list. I will run my khorngors beside the giant a bit left or right, depending on opposition. These two units will be flanked by two chariots on either side. On the opposite flank will be my khorne chosen knights, screened by hounds of coarse. The shaman is there for fun, might get a spell off or two. He will be in the beastherd for protection. I was thinking of ditching the scroll, as I have 5 Dispel Dice already. Let me know what you think or where I might make a few minor tweeks for efficiency.

Wargor (General) - 131pts
-Great Weapon; Shield; Khorne; Armour of Damnation

Bray-Shaman - 166pts
-Level 2 Wizard; Braystaff; Power Stone; Dispel Scroll

5/5 Beast Herd (Shaman Here) - 80pts
-Champion; Musician

11 Bestigors (General Here) - 220pts
-Standard Bearer; Musician; Khorne; War Banner

Tuskgor Chariot - 85pts

Tuskgor Chariot - 85pts

Tuskgor Chariot - 85pts

Tuskgor Chariot - 85pts

6 Warhounds of Chaos - 36pts

6 Warhounds of Chaos - 36pts

5 Chosen Knights - 270pts
-Khorne

Chaos Giant - 225pts
-Mutant Monstrosity

1500 Pts
4 PD (1 Stone)
5 DD (1 Scroll)

Bortus
24-08-2007, 19:33
I love the Chariots! Just out of curiosity what army or armies do you think you'll be playing against?

Rael
24-08-2007, 20:16
All types, from truly cheesy to hard armies. Thinking of switching the chosen to regular knights and buying 5 Furies with remaining points.

godking
24-08-2007, 20:44
the knights are 260pts. i like the list, but drop a chariot and get some furies, more gors.

Bortus
25-08-2007, 17:08
Hey you want to drop something then let me tell you in my experience with Beastmen drop that Bestigor point sink and run larger herds and ad a Wargor here and there. Tuskgor chariots at 85 points are a steal. If you must take Knights of Khorne then don't forget to screen them with the Warhounds. As much as I love the mark of Khorne I'd probably go with Nurgle to cause fear. It seems to me that your mostly going for a beast list. Why not use the list entirely? For one thing if you just can't seem to give up the Bestigors then with a beast list they are now a core choice.