• Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012

Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012
    Sponsored by Mantic Games Building Big Armies

I am very pleased to announce Carpe Noctem's annual Golden Bat Painting Competition, sponsored by Mantic Games.

As usual we have a wealth of prizes, totalling over 200.00 in value! Even better this year the competition has grown to include the following:

-Non VC Categories, so any models including WH40K can be entered. These categories are fully open to new members (no entry requirements)
    -Both Painting and Converting/Sculpting categories.
    -Tier system to give everyone a fair chance
    -New Awards, to recognise things other than painting, such as excellent basing, or realistic models.

It promises to be a lot of fun, so why not pop across to Carpe Noctem and check out the full rules here: LINK

In fact, I issue a challenge to the members of Warseer - show us what you have got! Can you beat CN's painters and converters?

Best of luck to all!

Disciple of Nagash

Carpe Noctem Administrator
    www.vampirecounts.net
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Scaryscarymushroom

Re: Games Workshop: Miniatures and Rules

With courts of law, a penal system, and rehabilitation? Or are you talking about sociological punishments, like exile and anomy?

Scaryscarymushroom 18-12-2014, 18:13 Go to last post
    GenerationTerrorist

Re: Blood Angels 7th Ed Tactica

Hmmm, initial thoughts on the codex are a bit 50-50. Gutted that Priests have been moved to a HQ slot, rather than the 3-per-slot Elite choice.

GenerationTerrorist 18-12-2014, 18:11 Go to last post
    ObiWayneKenobi

Re: Games Workshop Financial Reports and Business Strategy Feedback Thread

You cannot fully compare a Warmachine caster to anything in 40k because they do about 10x more. A Librarian does what exactly in 40k? A Warcaster changes

ObiWayneKenobi 18-12-2014, 18:10 Go to last post
    tneva82

Re: Necron Rumours Mk.II

Well farsight enclavement is 6th ed so not surprising it doesn't work as clearly as 7th ed codexes which have been designed with the 7th ed army building

tneva82 18-12-2014, 18:10 Go to last post
    HelloKitty

Re: Games Workshop: Miniatures and Rules

I have a choice that I can make (you are asking me my own opinion on if I think its ok to pay $85 for rules so I am explaining to you why I do it and

HelloKitty 18-12-2014, 18:10 Go to last post
  • Advertisement