• Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012

Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012
    Sponsored by Mantic Games Building Big Armies

I am very pleased to announce Carpe Noctem's annual Golden Bat Painting Competition, sponsored by Mantic Games.

As usual we have a wealth of prizes, totalling over 200.00 in value! Even better this year the competition has grown to include the following:

-Non VC Categories, so any models including WH40K can be entered. These categories are fully open to new members (no entry requirements)
    -Both Painting and Converting/Sculpting categories.
    -Tier system to give everyone a fair chance
    -New Awards, to recognise things other than painting, such as excellent basing, or realistic models.

It promises to be a lot of fun, so why not pop across to Carpe Noctem and check out the full rules here: LINK

In fact, I issue a challenge to the members of Warseer - show us what you have got! Can you beat CN's painters and converters?

Best of luck to all!

Disciple of Nagash

Carpe Noctem Administrator
    www.vampirecounts.net
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Daniel36

Re: Alltakens mordheim warbands!

Ah, Mordheim warbands! Have some of those myself! (Included Sisters, though I scratchbuilt two Augurs)
    Looking forward to what you're going to

Daniel36 23-10-2014, 07:48 Go to last post
    TheBearminator

Team Sweden - orks in blue and yellow

I'm restarting my ork army with new ambitions, and new hardware. When I painted orks (2000-2008) it was pretty much with the only purpose of getting them

TheBearminator 23-10-2014, 07:45 Go to last post
    Daniel36

Re: Pro Glorias Landsknechts set

Man I am very excited they are going to be doing plastic. I (un)fortunately do not have the means to back Kickstarters... (Mostly fortunately), so I will

Daniel36 23-10-2014, 07:44 Go to last post
    Slowpoke

Re: Your hobby Idiosyncrasies

I play Orks and some of their mindset has influenced my gaming.

- I always challenge the enemy unit champion/independent character with

Slowpoke 23-10-2014, 07:43 Go to last post
    Dargon

Re: Mini Movie Reviews 2 - The Reviewening

Catwoman, Electra, Barb Wire, Supergirl... the few attempts they make don't tend to end well, and silly Hollywood will generally assume that it's the

Dargon 23-10-2014, 07:40 Go to last post
  • Advertisement