• Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012

Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012
    Sponsored by Mantic Games Building Big Armies

I am very pleased to announce Carpe Noctem's annual Golden Bat Painting Competition, sponsored by Mantic Games.

As usual we have a wealth of prizes, totalling over 200.00 in value! Even better this year the competition has grown to include the following:

-Non VC Categories, so any models including WH40K can be entered. These categories are fully open to new members (no entry requirements)
    -Both Painting and Converting/Sculpting categories.
    -Tier system to give everyone a fair chance
    -New Awards, to recognise things other than painting, such as excellent basing, or realistic models.

It promises to be a lot of fun, so why not pop across to Carpe Noctem and check out the full rules here: LINK

In fact, I issue a challenge to the members of Warseer - show us what you have got! Can you beat CN's painters and converters?

Best of luck to all!

Disciple of Nagash

Carpe Noctem Administrator
    www.vampirecounts.net
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Lord Dan

Re: Ramius4 does Forces of Order

Great looking Lord! Those blue highlights on their gloves really make them pop.

This is our not-so-subtle way of saying: "Paint

Lord Dan 27-11-2014, 14:12 Go to last post
    DarkChaplain

Re: The Curse of Khaine

I firmly disagree with that, flux. I find Thorpe's style very fitting for WHFB, specifically elves. His style is different from the rest of Black Library's

DarkChaplain 27-11-2014, 14:12 Go to last post
    Lord Dan

Re: Who has to be the General? Leadership issue.

To which Avian countered that the rules for selecting a general and BSB in 7th and 8th edition were identical, which was confirmed by Spiney Norman.

Lord Dan 27-11-2014, 14:10 Go to last post
    Smogg

Re: Who has to be the General? Leadership issue.

Main Rule: Character must have the highest leadership in the army (or share it)
    Exception 1: Character must not be the BSB
    Exception 2: Character

Smogg 27-11-2014, 14:08 Go to last post
    Valaraukar

Re: Elves End Times

Indeed, many Indies pre pre-order with their customers which then backfires for limited availability products like this if when they come to order from

Valaraukar 27-11-2014, 14:07 Go to last post
  • Advertisement