• Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012

Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012
    Sponsored by Mantic Games Building Big Armies

I am very pleased to announce Carpe Noctem's annual Golden Bat Painting Competition, sponsored by Mantic Games.

As usual we have a wealth of prizes, totalling over 200.00 in value! Even better this year the competition has grown to include the following:

-Non VC Categories, so any models including WH40K can be entered. These categories are fully open to new members (no entry requirements)
    -Both Painting and Converting/Sculpting categories.
    -Tier system to give everyone a fair chance
    -New Awards, to recognise things other than painting, such as excellent basing, or realistic models.

It promises to be a lot of fun, so why not pop across to Carpe Noctem and check out the full rules here: LINK

In fact, I issue a challenge to the members of Warseer - show us what you have got! Can you beat CN's painters and converters?

Best of luck to all!

Disciple of Nagash

Carpe Noctem Administrator
    www.vampirecounts.net
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Ludaman

Re: Chaos Endtimes - Mk.II

I think Vlad's still good. In the idiot move of the century he drinks Otto Glott's blood and nearly dies and has to fly off as a swarm of bats...

Ludaman 25-10-2014, 08:36 Go to last post
    Ludaman

The fall of Altdorf: Big 'ole spoilers ahead

Okay so here are the big ones:

Louen: Dead (killed kugatj plague-father first though, the badass)
    Kurt Helborg: Dead (Died fighting

Ludaman 25-10-2014, 08:34 Go to last post
    Spiney Norman

Re: How can you cope vs Nagash + Lore of Undeath...?

Of the top of my head, ots of spear chukkas, rock lobbers, mangler squigs, have Wurrzag turn him into a squiggly beast?

Spiney Norman 25-10-2014, 08:34 Go to last post
    Sir_Glonojad

Re: Glonojad's Bretonnians and Dark Elves

There is a Knight Errant unit sitting on my desk... I am currenty thinking about finishing touches to the horses ("socks", nasal spots that

Sir_Glonojad 25-10-2014, 08:29 Go to last post
    josykay

Re: Chaos Endtimes - Mk.II

I would love, to read, who will die. I personally hope for that amber mage (I do not really like that sucking amber college at all), Vlad, the probably

josykay 25-10-2014, 08:29 Go to last post
  • Advertisement