• Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012

Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012
    Sponsored by Mantic Games Building Big Armies

I am very pleased to announce Carpe Noctem's annual Golden Bat Painting Competition, sponsored by Mantic Games.

As usual we have a wealth of prizes, totalling over 200.00 in value! Even better this year the competition has grown to include the following:

-Non VC Categories, so any models including WH40K can be entered. These categories are fully open to new members (no entry requirements)
    -Both Painting and Converting/Sculpting categories.
    -Tier system to give everyone a fair chance
    -New Awards, to recognise things other than painting, such as excellent basing, or realistic models.

It promises to be a lot of fun, so why not pop across to Carpe Noctem and check out the full rules here: LINK

In fact, I issue a challenge to the members of Warseer - show us what you have got! Can you beat CN's painters and converters?

Best of luck to all!

Disciple of Nagash

Carpe Noctem Administrator
    www.vampirecounts.net
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

philbrad2

Re: Age of Sigmar - Mk.II

CLOSED pending investigation.

PhilB

+ =I= + WarSeer Moderation Team + =I= +
    WarSeer Posting Guidelines

philbrad2 01-07-2015, 06:32 Go to last post
    ChargeAndDie

it might be 2 goblins count as 1 wound? i have no idea.. clutching at straws here.

ChargeAndDie 01-07-2015, 06:30 Go to last post
    malisteen

All these 'points were an imperfect system anyway, so why bother at all' comments don't make much sense to me. I mean, car breaks aren't perfect - they're

malisteen 01-07-2015, 06:29 Go to last post
    Iron_Lord

Re: The God Machine Walks!

Interestingly, it says that there's multiple patterns of Reavers. Which fits with there being Lucius-pattern epic scale reavers being made by Forgeworld

Iron_Lord 01-07-2015, 06:28 Go to last post
    Zbrojny

Re: AOS points system and monthly subscription fee explained

Take the subscription part away and it might work... instead of rules for balancing, an online "army builder". It's so unlikely it's hardly

Zbrojny 01-07-2015, 06:27 Go to last post
  • Advertisement