• Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012

Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012
    Sponsored by Mantic Games Building Big Armies

I am very pleased to announce Carpe Noctem's annual Golden Bat Painting Competition, sponsored by Mantic Games.

As usual we have a wealth of prizes, totalling over 200.00 in value! Even better this year the competition has grown to include the following:

-Non VC Categories, so any models including WH40K can be entered. These categories are fully open to new members (no entry requirements)
    -Both Painting and Converting/Sculpting categories.
    -Tier system to give everyone a fair chance
    -New Awards, to recognise things other than painting, such as excellent basing, or realistic models.

It promises to be a lot of fun, so why not pop across to Carpe Noctem and check out the full rules here: LINK

In fact, I issue a challenge to the members of Warseer - show us what you have got! Can you beat CN's painters and converters?

Best of luck to all!

Disciple of Nagash

Carpe Noctem Administrator
    www.vampirecounts.net
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Ramius4

Re: Nordic's Skaven Army Plog

Nordic, your plog is ridiculously fun. Thanks for all the conversion ideas

Ramius4 24-11-2014, 01:02 Go to last post
    Voss

Re: Is too much expectation ruining 40k gaming?

Eh? 3.75 was just another tweak of 3rd, same as 3.5 edition (published under the name 4th). I'm not clear what the 6th edition errata was intended to

Voss 24-11-2014, 01:00 Go to last post
    Azazyll

Re: Rumor: Sisters of Battle remake.

Personally I think if Sisters are ever going to make it on their own, they need to really be on their own, no other ecclesiarchy. They pulled it off

Azazyll 24-11-2014, 00:59 Go to last post
    HelloKitty

Re: Is too much expectation ruining 40k gaming?

We have a couple of players that use crimson slaughter so I wouldn't say that there is zero interest.

HelloKitty 24-11-2014, 00:58 Go to last post
    Ramius4

Re: The Four Faces of Eternity Chaos and other evils

There's definitely some 'old gold' here

Ramius4 24-11-2014, 00:57 Go to last post
  • Advertisement