• Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012

Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012
    Sponsored by Mantic Games Building Big Armies

I am very pleased to announce Carpe Noctem's annual Golden Bat Painting Competition, sponsored by Mantic Games.

As usual we have a wealth of prizes, totalling over 200.00 in value! Even better this year the competition has grown to include the following:

-Non VC Categories, so any models including WH40K can be entered. These categories are fully open to new members (no entry requirements)
    -Both Painting and Converting/Sculpting categories.
    -Tier system to give everyone a fair chance
    -New Awards, to recognise things other than painting, such as excellent basing, or realistic models.

It promises to be a lot of fun, so why not pop across to Carpe Noctem and check out the full rules here: LINK

In fact, I issue a challenge to the members of Warseer - show us what you have got! Can you beat CN's painters and converters?

Best of luck to all!

Disciple of Nagash

Carpe Noctem Administrator
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: Possible update to Eldar Corsairs coming soon

Correct, no more titan holofields on them.

IMO neither the Scorpion or Cobra are great for their points. With titan holofields getting

mercury14 29-11-2015, 21:12 Go to last post

Re: Lysander

Ooh, thank you. Good to know.

thanoson 29-11-2015, 21:09 Go to last post

Re: New era battle reports!

A new battle report.
    Space Wolves vs Eldar 500p

New_guy 29-11-2015, 21:07 Go to last post

Re: AoS give it time problems.

Exactly, if I want to create everything from scratch, I would not need an established setting. Some people want an established setting, such as yourself.

akai 29-11-2015, 21:05 Go to last post

Re: Games Workshop Pricing Feedback Thread

While we can't agree about much on this chap perhaps we can all agree he is not the easiest model to use in a game considering transport and table size/terrain...

The_Real_Chris 29-11-2015, 21:02 Go to last post
  • Advertisement